WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Fck me...our favourite squeaky voiced spluttering yam yam wants to talk about VAR....and launches straight into little aston getting £180m gift to stay in the premier league. Tay fair, tay fair...ay it ?

What a total, obsessed bell end. Again.

Then he says they ay gooin dowen. 7 points from the next 9 apparently. Clearing in the woods 😂

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Fck me...our favourite squeaky voiced spluttering yam yam wants to talk about VAR....and launches straight into little aston getting £180m gift to stay in the premier league. Tay fair, tay fair...ay it ?

Then he says they ay gooin dowen. 7 points from the next 9 apparently. Clearing in the woods 😂

Mr Micro Brain.

• Haha 2

On 30/11/2020 at 20:31, rjw63 said:

No offence to Mike but WM really need a dedicated Villa commentator.

I'd apply but they'd get fed up of censoring me.

Only when we get a corner 😉

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Only when we get a corner 😉

I was actually on WM for an hour once, with that Miles Barter (if you remember him).

I remember I had a stinking cold, and found it very difficult not to swear when the subject of small heath came up.

• Haha 1

On 03/12/2020 at 18:21, mottaloo said:

Just listened, Jesus Wept 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Just listened, Jesus Wept 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I know....he went straight in to talking about us !

The thing is, he calls us "little aston"....has he ever been around there ? Hardly an insult, unlike being referred to as sandwell town 😂

17 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I know....he went straight in to talking about us !

The thing is, he calls us "little aston"....has he ever been around there ? Hardly an insult, unlike being referred to as sandwell town 😂

That's because he's a typical yammering thick-as-pigshit jealous guy Olbiyun.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

"Yow cor ave it both ways Little Aston" I think was the phrase used.Old clearing in the woods.

They cor never pay back that 180 million 

On 03/12/2020 at 18:21, mottaloo said:

This production side is panning out well

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

This production side is panning out well 

Even Benteke scored now ! 3 in 53 games. Oh Eddy, where am ya ? Get you'm boots on ar kid 😂

20 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Even Benteke scored now ! 3 in 53 games. Oh Eddy, where am ya ? Get you'm boots on ar kid 😂

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear. Looking forward to tomorrows phone in so much now

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear. Looking forward to tomorrows phone in so much now

He'll still only talk about Villa, the retarded old word removed

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've never listened to this but sounds like comedy gold

Its brilliant at times, you can get catch up on BBC sounds next day, well worth a listen, you can almost imagine them sucking on lemons whilst phoning in 

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

I only tend to listen to Friday's now with Franksy. This new lad doing Mon-Thurs is a bit cack, add no Reago to the mix it just shows what cost cutting at BBC WM has done.

The new lad is annoying, he might as well do a show on Capital radio.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've never listened to this but sounds like comedy gold

I check in here for the highlights, then go looking for them on the BBC sounds app. It's a fascinating listen. These people walk among us, and that's a scary thought.

Â