WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Daz the Spaz: "Rotherham tomorra! Six pointer! HUGE game ain't it?"

'Nose: "Yea Daz mate, huge game mate"

errr no it's not.

Both teams seven/eight points clear of the bottom three, not a "huge" game at all.

Glad I only catch a few minutes of this occasionally as it's really **** boring these days.

And can someone explain why there is ALWAYS a trailer for Rakeeeeeeeeeeeeem **** Omar every time I put this station on?

He's one of the worst presenters I've ever heard anywhere, let alone WM. Sounds like he entered a "Be A Radio Presenter" competion, and came 5th.

I bet a family member has bought out the station.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Daz the Spaz: "Rotherham tomorra! Six pointer! HUGE game ain't it?"

'Nose: "Yea Daz mate, huge game mate"

errr no it's not.

Both teams seven/eight points clear of the bottom three, not a "huge" game at all.

Glad I only catch a few minutes of this occasionally as it's really **** boring these days.

And can someone explain why there is ALWAYS a trailer for Rakeeeeeeeeeeeeem **** Omar every time I put this station on?

He's one of the worst presenters I've ever heard anywhere, let alone WM. Sounds like he entered a "Be A Radio Presenter" competion, and came 5th.

I bet a family member has bought out the station.

Reminds me a little of: image.jpeg.68b501424b2e9550809c72563e1fcc7c.jpeg Let them have their "big game" against mighty Rotherham, because they won't be playing us for a long, long time...:) 

• Like 1

Pole Smoking Polly getting wet last night about "our Jukie". 

Plumbing new depths, well it would have been if not for yet another trailer at 6.47pm for the world's shittest presenter, Rakeeeeeeem Omar. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Pole Smoking Polly getting wet last night about "our Jukie". 

Plumbing new depths, well it would have been if not for yet another trailer at 6.47pm for the world's shittest presenter, Rakeeeeeeem Omar. 

Christ.. He really is awful. I reckon they think he is going to get the 'Yoof' listening to WM.... lol. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just listened to the post-match hour from yesterday on BBC sounds (the hour after the 3pm kick-offs had finished).

They played their interview with Emery and  my mind was blown to hear it was conducted by Tom Ross, although his name wasn't actually mentioned.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella

On 11/03/2023 at 12:19, rjw63 said:

I think that's being flattering to him.

I once heard him interview an Indian restaurant owner who had won an award and been invited to a garden party at Buckingham Palace where he met the Queen, which was completely clear from the guy's answers.

Rakeem then says "so was that the first time the Queen had ever been to an Indian restaurant?"

What was worse, the poor guy then apologised for not making himself clear enough, when Rakeem should have been apologising for being a Grade A F***Wit

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I think that's being flattering to him.

I once heard him interview an Indian restaurant owner who had won an award and been invited to a garden party at Buckingham Palace where he met the Queen, which was completely clear from the guy's answers.

Rakeem then says "so was that the first time the Queen had ever been to an Indian restaurant?"

What was worse, the poor guy then apologised for not making himself clear enough, when Rakeem should have been apologising for being a Grade A F***Wit

He's so bad I wish I could listen, but he's too annoying. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I just listened to the post-match hour from yesterday on BBC sounds (the hour after the 3pm kick-offs had finished).

They played their interview with Emery and  my mind was blown to hear it was conducted by Tom Ross, although his name wasn't actually mentioned.

He did it for the babbie

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

What a horrible snidey little runt, Dan, the Walsall fan is

Every single week he tips to lose

no idea what his problem with the Villa is

Hope he is a gambling man, betting against the Villa will lose him a packet, the thick spunktrumpet.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

What a horrible snidey little runt, Dan, the Walsall fan is

Every single week he tips to lose

no idea what his problem with the Villa is

Alot or Walsall fans hate villa.

I have no idea why.

I also noticed during our commentary they broke off from the game and put a plug in for the breakfast show on Monday. 

Someone really really likes Rakeeeeeeem. 

I however, do not. 

• Haha 1

I never listen to this show but I always read this thread. 

I did consider calling in recently and slipping in a load of VT references that only people on here would understand 😁

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

I never listen to this show but I always read this thread. 

I did consider calling in recently and slipping in a load of VT references that only people on here would understand 😁

spacer.png

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I also noticed during our commentary they broke off from the game and put a plug in for the breakfast show on Monday. 

Someone really really likes Rakeeeeeeem. 

I however, do not. 

he is about as funny as fish aids 

• Like 1

Â