WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Posted (edited)

After winning El Spactico. Daniel from Solihull ( who puts his priorities as blues first Solihull moors  second and England third) thinks they play like that they could beat anyone in the Premier League. Also suggested that Jose Mourinho  should be the man to lead the march to promotion next season onto Premier League Glory. They are a special bunch  this lot, mate

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Classic tonight "Mourinho for Blues manager". Deluded.

but can Mourinho get a result on a cold Tuesday night at Shrewsbury next season? 🤣

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

After winning El Spactico. Daniel from Solihull ( who puts his priorities as blues first Solihull moors  second and England third) thinks they play like that they could beat anyone in the Premier League. Also suggested that Jose Mourinho  should be the man to lead the march to promotion next season onto Premier League Glory. They are a special bunch  this lot, mate

Daniel sounds like he licks windows while his skanky mom goes round Morrisons shoplifting.

Mate.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

tucking their todgers between their  legs to look like girls in the mirror

Just when you think you've seen, read and heard everything there is, you go and throw this grenade in.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

She plays bingo on a Tuesday night at BJs for meat vouchers with Glenroys Mum whilst leaving the boys at home tucking their todgers between their  legs to look like girls in the mirror

Mate 

Oof.

Oh dear, only caught the last few callers but my conclusion is:

Cobweb Clunge Polly only has two modes; brilliant and terrible.

Dan the rabid Wassall fan is the father of Douglas James Taylor, or his ghey lover.

On 15/04/2024 at 23:27, Follyfoot said:

She plays bingo on a Tuesday night at BJs for meat vouchers with Glenroys Mum whilst leaving the boys at home tucking their todgers between their  legs to look like girls in the mirror

Mate 

Chaucer would be jealous of your prose. 

• Haha 3

On 23/04/2024 at 20:26, stuart_75 said:

How many times did Erdo Pete say "I'm 72, I've seen a lot of football" tonight? Senile old codger.

Missed the daft old word removed.

Sorry (not sorry).

On 23/04/2024 at 20:26, stuart_75 said:

How many times did Erdo Pete say "I'm 72, I've seen a lot of football" tonight? Senile old codger.

He is - in my book - the reason the word "mate" is frequently used in this thread.

He uses it like punctuation or a pause. Proppa old skool blose is Erdo Pete.

He's 72, y'know. Mate.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

He is - in my book - the reason the word "mate" is frequently used in this thread.

He uses it like punctuation or a pause. Proppa old skool blose is Erdo Pete.

He's 72, y'know. Mate.

Erdo Pete and Son mate

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

It most certainly is.

Daz the Spaz is just as bad though.

Mate.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Just the 7 minutes dead air  so far except Sheffield crowd noise. Quality as always.

You should have listened to the Bournemouth game!

they had"technical difficulties" all match, and coverage actually went OFF AIR for ALL THREE goals...of course every time that happened what did we get?

A trailer for Rakeeeeeeeeeem Tin-Tack omar.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Â