WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Since Doolan died the station has been in decline.

They had some ok presenters but the current crop is just amateurish. Won't be surprised if they drop commentaries all together at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Talk about desperation. 

WM four o'clock news just had an interview aired, with Jood Bellendingham's childhood **** babysitter. 

It's a bit like the Gresford thread but about a former nose. 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Talk about desperation. 

WM four o'clock news just had an interview aired, with Jood Bellendingham's childhood **** babysitter. 

It's a bit like the Gresford thread but about a former nose. 

When asked what St Jude was like to be babysat, she replied :

"it was a piece of piss. Never saw him, always out the back kicking a ball around. Proppa kicking it around, not like as if he was in the Shires mate. I knew even then that we'd be retiring his shirt at Stans once he'd got the first chance to eff off.....sorry, I meant sacrifice his chances to be the next Trevor Francis"

• Haha 2

Just read Franksie has taken voluntary redundancy, and John Fox who covers him on Fridays is also leaving.

Add to that Caroline Martin is moving to another station, they might as well just close it down. Shambolic. No wonder they are going on strike.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just read Franksie has taken voluntary redundancy, and John Fox who covers him on Fridays is also leaving.

Add to that Caroline Martin is moving to another station, they might as well just close it down. Shambolic. No wonder they are going on strike.

BBC cuts to local broadcasting I imagine. There will only be Daz the Doghead left by the time the new season starts. Unless he starts job sharing with that cabbage Rakeem.

Edit. I bet Paul Franks got a nice VR payout, been there years hasn't he?

Edited by stuart_75
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

18 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Edit. I bet Paul Franks got a nice VR payout, been there years hasn't he?

Forty years I read! 

Are they even going to carry on with the phone in? I admit I've lost track but I thought the idea was to combine the output of multiple local BBC stations most of the time, and just do live commentary separately. I may have misunderstood or misremembered though. 

41 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Pollie, Eddie, Van, Simon.

How will they all cope without the care in the community football phone in. Surely it's over now.

Don't forget the presenter!

spacer.png

• Haha 2

On 17/06/2023 at 16:44, rjw63 said:

and John Fox who covers him on Fridays is also leaving..

Looking forward to Midge Ure taking over shortly. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Special (needs) phone in for knuckledraggers tonight to celebrate their 49% take over .

”It’s done, nothing can go wrong now” proclaims Daz the Spaz.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Special (needs) phone in for knuckledraggers tonight to celebrate their 49% take over .

”It’s done, nothing can go wrong now” proclaims Daz the Spaz.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Delusional knob jockeys 

• Like 1

It’s gonna take time but one day we will be above the likes of “you know who” and be the true pride of the midlands 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

Â