WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

25 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I'm sure Daz said that Chuck was one of our players out on loan last night when he was reeling off our younger prospects. Complete tool.

He did, some one pulled him up abut it later. He meant Philogene-Bidace.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

I'm sure Daz said that Chuck was one of our players out on loan last night when he was reeling off our younger prospects. Complete tool.

He did but thought he was on about his brother, which thinking about it now was wrong 

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

An abortion of dogheads tonight 🤯

I only caught a few minutes (thankfully) but it's really a far cry from Franksie and Rego doing karaoke 😔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I heard some nose on here last night, he seemed to be able to string together words into sentences so I had high hopes.

Well, all he seemed happy about was the "Shelby" connection with the new takeover group. That's all he was bothered about.

Moron.

Mate.

• Haha 3

Got match comms on today, and at half time we are suffering a segment on small heath winning a play off final on penalties, and Darren Cockmunch Carter.

This was actually on last night too as I switched it off on the way home.

Totally irrelevant, their season is over, and no one cares what they did many years ago.

Someone at WM is a 'Nose, and quelle surpreeeeze as I type this another trailer for rakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem Omar, the worst "presenter" in the history of radio, ever.

I bet he's a **** small heath fan as well.

• Haha 4

Ffs WM, the Polly thing really needs to stop now.

She met the new owner but didn’t have the drink he was buying everyone because she’d already had one, a lemonade. Oh the excitement.

Wants “our Jookie” to stay even though he’s 49 (silly old word removed should know he’s got another year on his contract and no one else is desperate enough to want him).

Only watched the BAFTAs because she wanted Cillian Murphy to win, no prizes for guessing why.

The only way this show can get any more braindead is if they get Rakeeeeeeeeeeeeem to present it.

Matey matey mcMateroonie.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Ffs WM, the Polly thing really needs to stop now.

She met the new owner but didn’t have the drink he was buying everyone because she’d already had one, a lemonade. Oh the excitement.

Wants “our Jookie” to stay even though he’s 49 (silly old word removed should know he’s got another year on his contract and no one else is desperate enough to want him).

Only watched the BAFTAs because she wanted Cillian Murphy to win, no prizes for guessing why.

The only way this show can get any more braindead is if they get Rakeeeeeeeeeeeeem to present it.

Matey matey mcMateroonie.

In town?

• Haha 3

On 05/05/2023 at 19:27, rjw63 said:

Female Nose to Daz the Spaz :

"I hope we can keep a lot of this team, we got something special going in here". 

16th in the table, special??? 

Special **** needs. 

They finished 17th, so she was kind of correct. 16th in the second tier was special for them.

• Haha 2

Thankfully missed prune clunge Polly tonight and most of squeaky Eddie. 

Did manage to catch Glenroy Mommy's Boy who was out in his car, probably taking Mommy shopping again. 

It seems during his call the "ice cream van" parked next to him, the one that sells green "Ice cream". 

Mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Did manage to catch Glenroy Mommy's Boy who was out in his car, probably taking Mommy shopping again. 

It seems during his call the "ice cream van" parked next to him, the one that sells green "Ice cream". 

Mate. 

I heard him grovel for forgiveness after swearing on-air the last time he rang in. I imagine his mother made him send in a written apology if he had the crayons to do so.

The ice cream van in the background was just plain weird. Was he actually working and selling Mr Whippy's to the young street urchins of Small Heath while dialing in??

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I heard him grovel for forgiveness after swearing on-air the last time he rang in. I imagine his mother made him send in a written apology if he had the crayons to do so.

The ice cream van in the background was just plain weird. Was he actually working and selling Mr Whippy's to the young street urchins of Small Heath while dialing in??

No, he is usually sitting outside Asda Chelmsley Wood waiting for Mommy, that's why I know about the drug, ooops I mean ice cream van ;)

Mate.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

EEEEZ GORRA GOO FRANKSIE 

Unfortunately Franksie is next out the door, either retiring or pushed I don't know but that's the death knell for WM, rest of the presenters are crap. 

• Sad 3

Â