WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So is the care in the community daily football phone in back for the new season or is it over after the local radio changes? 

Still on, still the same callers 😂

41 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Which fella off here said that they found Jason the Villa fan to be very sinister, not really thought about it until noe but I really do agree

Got a rohypnol syringe in his sun visor 😜

Didn’t hear all of it this Friday but I did catch the gap-minding dog head who blathered on about how good their squad is (😳) until Daz the Spaz said “we’ve only got 14 or 15 players”, then the guy changed his tune and bemoaned the threadbare squad.

Turdtickler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Got a rohypnol syringe in his sun visor 😜

Didn’t hear all of it this Friday but I did catch the gap-minding dog head who blathered on about how good their squad is (😳) until Daz the Spaz said “we’ve only got 14 or 15 players”, then the guy changed his tune and bemoaned the threadbare squad.

Turdtickler.

Was that the muglet who said they will finish 7th🤣

31 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Was that the muglet who said they will finish 7th🤣

I’m more surprised at the amount of football family that think small heath are suddenly good.

Obviously all related.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I’m more surprised at the amount of football family that think small heath are suddenly good.

Obviously all related.

None of them seem to be able to grasp that they only own 49% of the club, and it is being used as a venture capital exercise. My believers to let them keep bigging themselves up because the fall will be much harder and funnier.

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Which fella off here said that they found Jason the Villa fan to be very sinister, not really thought about it until noe but I really do agree

I seem to remember saying on here that I don't like the cut of his jib. Something a bit off about his demeanor and some weird out of place innuendos.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's been on the register or has a couple of restraining orders against him.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

None of them seem to be able to grasp that they only own 49% of the club, and it is being used as a venture capital exercise. My believers to let them keep bigging themselves up because the fall will be much harder and funnier.

With Tom Brady's nutritional advice, they might finish a lofty 15th this season.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

With Tom Brady's nutritional advice, they might finish a lofty 15th this season.

Apparently he is at Stans today mate. Proppa blues. Town later then on to Mr Egg to finish off.

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Apparently he is at Stans today mate. Proppa blues. Town later then on to Mr Egg to finish off.

Stans will be rocking today mate. Not due to a big crowd, but due to subsidence and shoddy building materials. 

Mate.

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Proppa night out, no vile in sight

• Haha 1

Unfortunately caught a few mins of this last night. How on earth Daz the cabbage can describe the blues winning 1 - 0 with a last minute penalty as a fairytale ending to a fairytale day is complete madness. 

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Unfortunately caught a few mins of this last night. How on earth Daz the cabbage can describe the blues winning 1 - 0 with a last minute penalty as a fairytale ending to a fairytale day is complete madness. 

He seems more of a nose and less of a doghead as the months go by.

Â