WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

Put WM on yesterday when driving home from the match. Had to turn if off after they allowed a 25 minute jubilant ramble from a Wovles fan banging on about how amazing they were. It was just too nauseating. 

Well we did roll over and have our bellies tickled by that shit Liverpool team.

Tonight we heard cobweb clunge Polly was made Special (needs) Guest of the club recently, and it seems there are pics and video on twitter. By club I obviously mean small heath. 

Even though I don't actually have twitter I just broke the land speed record to get home and track down this video, hand lotion and tissues at the ready. 

Matey mate-mate. 

Edited by rjw63
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Tonight we heard cobweb clunge Polly was made Special (needs) Guest of the club recently, and it seems there are pics and video on twitter. By club I obviously mean small heath. 

Even though I don't actually have twitter I just broke the land speed record to get home and track down this video, hand lotion and tissues at the ready. 

Matey mate-mate. 

Horrible, wish I never tracked it down

Deeney saying she looks 25 🤮🤮

• Shocked 1

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

kermit-the-frog-lotion.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Well to be fair she looks younger than 92. I guess the jizz of Big Barry Austin really kept that skin in tip top condition.

RIP Fat Baz

Very fat man who ate himself to death

But he was however proppa fat 

not like those skinny, vile fat squad

He would eaten them for breakfast , quite literally at his regular cafe, with his extended fat msn seat his mate made him (encouraging, him to eat more rather than lose weight and thus die) 

IN TOWN

Mate

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear. 

Fresh Out Of Rampton Pete the Reet(ard) phones in just to have a pop at Squeaky Eddie. Mate. 

I thought bloozers and stripeyscum were best of buddies, holding hands and combining to sing "sheet on duh viller". 

Mate. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Oh dear. 

Fresh Out Of Rampton Pete the Reet(ard) phones in just to have a pop at Squeaky Eddie. Mate. 

I thought bloozers and stripeyscum were best of buddies, holding hands and combining to sing "sheet on duh viller". 

Mate. 

This I must hear 👍

Â