Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

19 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Nobody can deny he was one of the big factors in our successful 20/21 campaign.

Martinez, Watkins, Traore, Cash, Barkley (until he got injured). This season he's just been injured and we've ditched wide forwards 

I can and will deny.

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

I can and will deny.

Only Watkins and Grealish had more goal contributions than Traore. Also per 90 stats, 0.5, 0.51 and 0.66. 

He was key for us last season in attack

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

Basically if you nailed your opinion to the mast before he signed that he was a bad signing you say he was a waste of money etc no matter the genuine joy he helped bring. 

It's only binary, every player has to be either shit or brilliant. Judgement will be passed in the end one way or the other.

• Like 2

One of my favourite goals we've scored in recent years was his goal against WBA. That finish was just sublime. I do quite like Bertie but it wont be a big loss to see him go, and if it means we can bring in an upgrade then why not. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He contributed to a quarter of our league goals that season so that’s harsh mate.

Perhaps harsh, but we'll have to disagree. I think many many many other wingers could have been signed who would have had a successful time playing with Grealish absolutely flying.

I bet most of them wouldn't be being bombed out on loan or for a cut fee two years later either.

A player who would have succeeded in 2000, not the uber tactical 2020.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Perhaps harsh, but we'll have to disagree. I think many many many other wingers could have been signed who would have had a successful time playing with Grealish absolutely flying.

I bet most of them wouldn't be being bombed out on loan or for a cut fee two years later either.

Nah, Traore oozes class. Put some respect on his name!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pete101 said:

Has skill pace but has zero footballing brain, always capable of playing a stupid ball across his own goal, then the biggest issue with him was his workrate, terrible team player, I'll be glad to see the back of him

He's strange, he has no brain in his own third. In the final third, he definitely does have a brain. Weight and choice of pass is often very good.

18 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

The people that love this guy are the same people that probably scored an ok goal at some point in their childhood and forever thought they were an ok footballer, these people don't live in reality

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, pete101 said:

The people that love this guy are the same people that probably scored an ok goal at some point in their childhood and forever thought they were an ok footballer, these people don't live in reality

Strangest opinion I've read on here in a while.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pete101 said:

I love the bloke.

However, I did once play a blind volleyed cross field pass across the face of my own penalty area during a Sunday league game, which led directly to the opposition scoring. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sne said:

Both of these are fantastic. 

Great highlight player but sadly also very frustrating and uneven. 

When he brought that ball down away at man city. If hed managed to score that would have been goal of the season.

Absolute class. Ability oozing out of him. He's an absolute anomaly, most people seem to decide a player that's been on the sidelines a while is the answer to everything. He's the opposite, wonder why. 

I do think he looks like a giraffe on an ice rink 70% of the time but I think without that he wouldn't completely bamboozle whoever it is he's just megged and sat on the floor. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

In fairness he got a third of his goals and assists when Grealish was out injured

• Like 1

Â