Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

10 hours ago, the_eristic said:

He's played striker plenty of times in his career, and with some success. Probably not the type SG wants, but I'd like to see it. At least he has a first touch.

Might be worth trying him or Bailey in the front two and dropping either Watkins or Ings.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, the_eristic said:

He's played striker plenty of times in his career, and with some success. Probably not the type SG wants, but I'd like to see it. At least he has a first touch.

This is true. As much as I don’t rate Traore, he can at least control the ball which is more that can be said for Watkins this season. 

Have we had a more skillful play at the club? Its mad if he were to go this summer looking back on the highlight reel of goals and skills of last season. I do agree though that the rest of his game questions whether he can regularly start. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, turvontour said:

Have we had a more skillful play at the club? Its mad if he were to go this summer looking back on the highlight reel of goals and skills of last season. I do agree though that the rest of his game questions whether he can regularly start. 

I don't think we have. That's why I want him to work out so desperately. He brings joy.

• Like 1

That Chelsea game at the end of last season in front of 10k he was showcasing dome mad skills and get all kinds of gasps from the crowd.

I remember thinking how excited I was to see him at a full VP.

• Like 1

Â