watching 20-21 from abroad

srsmithusa

anybody done the research?  I'm in Texas.  will AVTV show enough live video matches to be worth it?  Is Peacock the only "legal" option?  How many will be live on Peacock vs. available later on demand?   I want the best, consistent, affordable method that gives every Villa match live, but I'm too lazy to do all the searching to explore what that is.   (I'm pathetic, i know)

Just now, srsmithusa said:

anybody done the research?  I'm in Texas.  will AVTV show enough live video matches to be worth it?  Is Peacock the only "legal" option?  How many will be live on Peacock vs. available later on demand?   I want the best, consistent, affordable method that gives every Villa match live, but I'm too lazy to do all the searching to explore what that is.   (I'm pathetic, i know)

You don't have NBC?

VillaTV does not show any live games.

7 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

NBC will have the select games on the usual channels (e.g. NBCSN, 12:30 on NBC etc). The "non-televised" games will be on Peacock instead of NBC Gold. I believe with peacock you will be given the playback feature. 

Not sure if they are planning on something similar to what happened over the summer where the games were on the Peacock 'free' option 

Yeah, now it's become  a personal problem.  I'm a Roku household and Peacock isn't available on Roku.  Guess I'll have to stream to my laptop and figure our a cast app or set up and HDMI cable.    Frustrating, but I'll do it.  I can't go a season in the total darkness of a villa-less existence.  

• Like 3

Plenty of iptv around. 50 quid for 12 months seems the standard sort of price apparently. 

I use one and didn't miss a game.

Although with the Chinese iptv contract with the premier league being cancelled there may not be as many streams this season.

4 hours ago, srsmithusa said:

Yeah, now it's become  a personal problem.  I'm a Roku household and Peacock isn't available on Roku.  Guess I'll have to stream to my laptop and figure our a cast app or set up and HDMI cable.    Frustrating, but I'll do it.  I can't go a season in the total darkness of a villa-less existence.  

Roku doesn’t have Peacock? You have to be ******* kidding me.

43 minutes ago, USA_Villa said:

I live in the US and the Premier League games have moved from NBCsports Gold over to Peacock TV. Just signed up for $5 per month. Bargain.

Not all of them will be on Peacock apparently.

2 hours ago, USA_Villa said:

I live in the US and the Premier League games have moved from NBCsports Gold over to Peacock TV. Just signed up for $5 per month. Bargain.

Yeah just like they were free on NBC to start.Give it 12 months and it'll be at least $100 per season.

19 hours ago, maqroll said:

The article is confusing. It says 175 matches will be on Peacock premium, but then later it mentions 205 will be on NBC/NBCSN. That adds up to 380, so every match will be televised. Some of them on peacock and some other ones on actual TV

21 hours ago, SirSteveUK said:

I use Xfinity (Comcast) - so Peacock Premium is free. As is NBC Sports.  NBC Sports Gold is extra

I use a  Amazon Fire TV 

Comcast sent a bit of gadgetry for free. So all games appear to available. We will see. As a bonus a while back I switched to xfinity phone. Was paying $85 for my phone through Verizon (I think)  Now I am paying $13.  I do not use a lot of data though. The first three months was $2. Insane. 

Â