Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

22 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Stones > Coady. Captain Fernandes.

Might be the first time I've set up with a 4-4-2. No Salah at all for me and he will be huge captain choice so massive fade needed, hope Nacho ownership isn't above 100% because that's just depressing.

Big call on captain there. On one hand he's due a haul. On the other hand that's because he hasn't been doing it for yonks.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BOF said:

Big call on captain there. On one hand he's due a haul. On the other hand that's because he hasn't been doing it for yonks.

I have limited options. It was him or Nacho and my rule is to almost always stick with pen takers. Bruno hasn't been playing badly just not returning FPL points, they destroyed Leeds earlier in the season and I expect they go for pure pace up front and there should be a lot of space, Leeds can only play one way so should be goals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Stones > Coady. Captain Fernandes.

Might be the first time I've set up with a 4-4-2. No Salah at all for me and he will be huge captain choice so massive fade needed, hope Nacho ownership isn't above 100% because that's just depressing.

100.38%

🤔

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Son and Phillips to Greenwood and Trent for me -4

Mo captain

Exactly the same move I made this week.

I haven't seen many people go with Greenwood and at 5.9% he's a differential; in great form.

Let's now watch him sit on the bench for 90 minutes!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Exactly the same move I made this week.

I haven't seen many people go with Greenwood and at 5.9% he's a differential; in great form.

Let's now watch him sit on the bench for 90 minutes!

I’d planned Maddison all along, especially with their fixtures. But he doesn’t seem quite right to me so went for Greenwood instead. 

I do think Maddison makes Vardy a better option all of a sudden

9 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

With no Salah or Trent, I'll take that. What a swingy game that was for FPL points.

Definitely. And on the flip side, owning both of them, especially after that start, I'm disappointed with that return. The Trent one you can take. Teams will score. But Salah should have had more.

I've usually checked out by this time of the season since Villa wasn't in the Prem to keep my attention. Didn't realize how template most teams are at this point. 

Honestly, it simplifies the game a bit. Pick the 5/6 guys most people own and just get a couple of your differentials right. Captain choice can still screw you but that's a given every week. 

As long as you get 1 or 2 of your differentials right you can see at least a small green arrow. If you get more like 4/5 then it's 🚀🚀🚀.

• Like 1

That’s the game to be honest. You have to have a large chunk of the template unless you’re a genius because they’ll score so many points you’ll be left behind without them

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Chris Wood has ruined this game for me! No Coady CS. Wolves are awful

Burnley love Wolves for some reason.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

That’s the game to be honest. You have to have a large chunk of the template unless you’re a genius because they’ll score so many points you’ll be left behind without them

My Wood is on the bench. 

I've currently got more points on my bench than in my starting 11.

Been a bit of a disaster 2 weeks, all starting to crumble.

17k red arrow last week, currently sitting on 28 points with 2 to play and another 7k red arrow. Rudiger and Lowton on my bench and I went for Bruno captain over Salah 😖

My Podence punt has been a disaster, Jota is frustrating as well. Basically unless Albion rip us to shreds and Pereira pulls off a masterclass (which I would prefer doesn't happen) I've had an absolute mare.