Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

Decided against Neto, win. 

Swapped Semedo for Coady, loss. 

Put Coady on the bench, loss. 

But it's all about today for me. Either 3 Liverpool players score points or Villa do well against them. Win win for me (watch Philips get a brave after I swapped him out). 

21 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep. took me all week to get a draft I was happy with. One of my differentials is injured 32mins into the first game. I hate this game sometimes :D 

Same here. I spent hours looking through each fixture and figuring out a single week transfer I could make to improve my team, and then in the hour before the deadline I swapped out three players for three others that I hadn’t planned for!

And yet... this season is the most I’ve ever been invested in FPL :D

• Like 2

Chuffed with the Lingard brace, but I’m not liking the Iheanacho goals. I avoided him, thinking he would likely drop back to their bench again. Nevertheless, I’m having a good week, 52 with 3 to play. Up 30k to around 70k overall rank.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Chuffed with the Lingard brace, but I’m not liking the Iheanacho goals. I avoided him, thinking he would likely drop back to their bench again. Nevertheless, I’m having a good week, 52 with 3 to play. Up 30k to around 70k overall rank.

Make that *2 to play. Sanchez not in the Spurs squad. Another great wildcard move 🍾🎉

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Gw rank of 4,006 with score of 80. Think that's possibly the best week I've ever had with a 140k rise to 140k (guess that'll drop to about 150-170k) after remaining games. 

That's a fantastic week. Well done mate

• Thanks 1

On the other side of the spectrum I'm all out on 43 and I'll be outside the top 250k by the end of the gameweek. A rank drop of 100k over the past 2 weeks. It's been absolutely disastrous

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

On the other side of the spectrum I'm all out on 43 and I'll be outside the top 250k by the end of the gameweek. A rank drop of 100k over the past 2 weeks. It's been absolutely disastrous

I'm sure it'll turnaround again quickly. 

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm all out on 38-4.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, BOF said:

I'm all out on 38-4.

****, that hurts!

I'm paying for assuming Lingard can't keep it up and punting on a City player as captain. If I'd just gone straight to Son and got Lingard instead of Neto which was more obvious I'd be about 30 points better off.

It's a classic case of stats actually hindering me this week. A couple of years back I'd have just got lingard. He's scoring points. get him. 
But the stats suggest he's going to drop off so I resisted getting him. Looking like a big mistake now

I got rid of all my City players with my wildcard this week. It’ll probably come back to bite me, but I’ve had enough Pep roulette for one season, and he’s still bound to do it a load more.

Lingard, Lacazette, Trent & Salah have sorted me this week though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I got rid of all my City players with my wildcard this week. It’ll probably come back to bite me, but I’ve had enough Pep roulette for one season, and he’s still bound to do it a load more.

Lingard, Lacazette, Trent & Salah have sorted me this week though.

I had Trent in my WC drafts for so long. That goal from him hurt for all sorts of reasons!

I only had Sterling for a one week punt. he's now Son for their double gameweek and I'll probably downgrade him to Madison after that (if he's back in favour).

Still got Dias at the back as my defence is decent so it's worth having him in. He's very unlikely to come off the bench so as long as I have a backup I'm ok

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

****, that hurts!

I'm paying for assuming Lingard can't keep it up and punting on a City player as captain. If I'd just gone straight to Son and got Lingard instead of Neto which was more obvious I'd be about 30 points better off.

It's a classic case of stats actually hindering me this week. A couple of years back I'd have just got lingard. He's scoring points. get him. 
But the stats suggest he's going to drop off so I resisted getting him. Looking like a big mistake now

I have him now so you may all just sell him. He'll do his cruciate.

• Like 1