Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah the number of postponements is going to make things insanely complicated. If any more games get arranged for GW19 then it's getting to the stage where anyone who has planned for it won't really be at much of an advantage. People will be able to fluke good scores anyway because so many teams are playing

This whole season has been chaos with people fluking good scores all along. Most top players this season have never been up there before and the usual big hitters are struggling. Seems the more you plan the worse you get hit. 

I've gotten pretty lucky this week so far, with only DCL and Dias not playing.

The problem I now have is that with Lamptey out injured I have no bench cover if anyone else is rotated (which is pretty likely)

Annoying as I have just got my team to how I want it, but we are now going to have to make new plans for the rearranged game.

I've only DCL & Cancelo out, and I have 2 playing subs so I'm not in too bad a shape. The next few gameweeks look like becoming more and more mental as the days go by. I'll be holding off transfers 'til the last minute.

8 hours ago, BOF said:

I've only DCL & Cancelo out, and I have 2 playing subs so I'm not in too bad a shape. The next few gameweeks look like becoming more and more mental as the days go by. I'll be holding off transfers 'til the last minute.

I've got KDB and Dias so really need to know who at City has covid and what's happening with their next few games. Lost them both this week but got lucky with 3 playing subs scoring me 10 points. I'll be holding my transfers and selection as late as possible for the next month or so. 

I've got lucky this week. I'll have 11 players out even if the Spurs game is called off tomorrow. ANd had some good scores today. Sitting on 43 with Salah (c), Trent and Son (or mitchell off the bench for 2 points) to play. 

That seems decent for this week

Went for triple Leeds this GW (Meslier, Dallas, Bamford) in the hope Saints would concede. Returns from all 3 of them but Saints CS and McCarthy is on 9 points which is unfortunate. 

Same 3 players left for me also but wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs game is called off. 

35 points must be my worst week ever. Lost Kane, Son and DCL, plus Zouma didn’t play. Only really saved by transferring in Dallas, and having Salah (c) and Fernandes. 

It’s going to get quite tricky with the fixtures beginning to pile up, there’ll be some nice double game weeks for those with the right players at the right time. 

11 hours ago, maqroll said:

There are 8 teams in the draft fantasy league. 4 of them dont log in and one of them drafted all the Villa players. Not enjoying it so much.

You’re currently 2nd, think the top 2 get promoted to VT1 next season?