Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

For anyone with Liverpool players, which is very probably everyone, this guy has been posting their lineups ahead of time with alarming accuracy.

Supposedly he knows someone at Melwood and they play a short training game with the starting XI playing together the day before a match.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not a bad week with 64 points, moved up a couple of places in the VT league. The average point score was apparently 18 for this GW. But I’m a bit confused about the highest points total, it says 72, but I can see people have scored 76. Is that because the FPL don’t count triple captains and bench boosts? 

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Not a bad week with 64 points, moved up a couple of places in the VT league. The average point score was apparently 18 for this GW. But I’m a bit confused about the highest points total, it says 72, but I can see people have scored 76. Is that because the FPL don’t count triple captains and bench boosts? 

I scored 71 which I was a tad disappointed with as for the first time in 4 weeks I didn't captain Vardy. 

Highest score is 120. 

I had a 53-4. A poor week and another drop of 33% to 777k and yet I'm not too disappointed. The margins are so small and I'm set up very well.  I'm expecting a big green to follow the small reds. Just need to be patient. I'm going to roll this gameweek's transfer barring any major developments.

Just be careful the deadline is 16:30 tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon.  The madness starts here :D:D 

5 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Average was 51. You must have been looking before it was updated. The average was 18 before yesterday’s games

On 14/12/2020 at 12:11, BOF said:

I had a 53-4. A poor week and another drop of 33% to 777k and yet I'm not too disappointed. The margins are so small and I'm set up very well.  I'm expecting a big green to follow the small reds. Just need to be patient. I'm going to roll this gameweek's transfer barring any major developments.

Just be careful the deadline is 16:30 tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon.  The madness starts here :D:D 

Just spotted your team based on based on your score and initials, we've got 9 of the same 11 (an identical front 7) but you've got Robertson and Walker instead of James and Matip, ye bloody rich bastard ye.

• Haha 1

Thought I was setup perfectly at the weekend, was doing fairly well on Sunday afternoon... Then Leicester played...

Hopefully it was a one week blip as I was climbing the rankings steadily over the last few weeks.

If KDB could have a quiet night on the bench tonight that would serve me well.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Just spotted your team based on based on your score and initials, we've got 9 of the same 11 (an identical front 7) but you've got Robertson and Walker instead of James and Matip, ye bloody rich bastard ye.

Proof it doesn't buy happiness

Make It Rain Reaction GIF

23 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Thought I was setup perfectly at the weekend, was doing fairly well on Sunday afternoon... Then Leicester played...

Hopefully it was a one week blip as I was climbing the rankings steadily over the last few weeks.

If KDB could have a quiet night on the bench tonight that would serve me well.

I jumped off Vardy at what looked like the wrong time, but actually who I brought in got 13pts too and now Vardy's fixtures turn where my incomers turn for the better.  So actually I feel a lot better about his 13 now that Bamford & Salah matched him and Ziyech (0).

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Many got their WC left?

Not played this seriously for a few years and didn't know you got two.

I don't have mine left.  Use it or lose it. You have one for each half of the season. If you don't use your first one before the week 16 deadline (Dec 28th 13:30) then you lose it. The wildcard you use beyond that point will be your final one regardless of how many you've used.

The ones who still have theirs at this stage are waiting for the fixtures for early January to be announced. They should be announced in the next fortnight or so.  This gives everyone the ability to plan for what promises to be a mahoosive double gameweek 19 (and a blank 18).

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

I don't have mine left.  Use it or lose it. You have one for each half of the season. If you don't use your first one before the week 16 deadline (Dec 28th 13:30) then you lose it. The wildcard you use beyond that point will be your final one regardless of how many you've used.

The ones who still have theirs at this stage are waiting for the fixtures for early January to be announced. They should be announced in the next fortnight or so.  This gives everyone the ability to plan for what promises to be a mahoosive double gameweek 19 (and a blank 18).

TC out for that one then?

Feels like a lot of the big boys are a rotation risk. Might be safer going with a Grealish or DCL.

And the fixtures have just been announced.  5 blanks in 18 and 5 doubles in 19. Villa doubles still haven't been arranged though so I'd expect us in there somewhere.

EpSmwfWXMAA1THy?format=png&name=small

City will be desperate to play that game with us GW19 I would imagine with all their UCL and cup pile-up coming in Feb/March.

I don't know who I'd prefer to play as Newcastle also an option. Points expected in one fixture and not the other.