Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

19 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Yeh it wasn't great, but I still finished the week on 57 points without any of Jota, KDB and Vardy.

Salah, Fernandes and Grealish pulled the points in.

Now tempted to resist any of those three again this week and roll my FT.

You won't be surprised to know Jota is going up in price again tonight. Just in case it factors into any decision making.

• Like 1

With the number of injuries, covid infections and now postponed games I haven't had a full 11 for about 4 weeks and have been plummeting in rankings. Even taking the odd - 4 or - 8 I've not been able to keep up as I've had rotten luck and the players I have had have fluffed easy looking fixtures. So disheartening after a relatively strong start but hopefully smooths itself out soon. 

4 pt hit for me.

I've risked Mahrez. Hattrick last week and rested midweek. Hopefully that means he starts.

I could have got KDB in for Son as I had the cash, but my defence desperately needs addressing and I couldn't do both without taking significant hits. 

So I've gambled on Mahrez, but I have an easy route to get KDB in in 2 weeks if that looks like a mistake.

Dunne and Son out
Mahrez and (Reece) James in

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

What’s this -4 points you’re talking about?

You get one free transfer every week. You can choose to not use it and roll it into the following week but you can only do that once so you can only ever have two free transfers per week.

Every transfer you make over your free transfers cost you 4 points.

• Like 1

With Villa 2 games in hand now, there has to be rounds coming up when they have 2 games in a round. Having the right Villa players could be quite lucrative.

I will pass though. I don't want to cripple Grealish. 

4 hours ago, AJ said:

With Villa 2 games in hand now, there has to be rounds coming up when they have 2 games in a round. Having the right Villa players could be quite lucrative.

I will pass though. I don't want to cripple Grealish. 

GW19 will be a DGW. Villa will almost certainly be one of those with a double. And you'd assume there's a good chance Man City will too given one of our games in hand is against them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

GW19 will be a DGW. Villa will almost certainly be one of those with a double. And you'd assume there's a good chance Man City will too given one of our games in hand is against them.

Where did you see gw19 is a double? 

17 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Where did you see gw19 is a double? 

The FPL fixture gurus on that there Twitter are saying 19 is a double and 18 will be a blank. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BOF said:

The FPL fixture gurus on that there Twitter are saying 19 is a double and 18 will be a blank. 

Is that end of January then or are some of the GWs only a few days (assuming two GWs again over Christmas /New Years)? 

14 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Is that end of January then or are some of the GWs only a few days (assuming two GWs again over Christmas /New Years)? 

GW18 is Jan 12th and 13th. GW19 is Jan 16th.

• Like 1

So instead of signing KDB this week I decided to go for Mahrez and upgrade my defence with Reece James.

Mahrez has blanked. And because I didn't have KDB I captained Bruno. Who is on the bench.

I hate this game

• Haha 2