Ben Chrisene

alreadyexists

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Because the chances of them making it are quite low. 

Why do you say that? If a player has a good level of technical ability and applies themselves mentally then who knows what could happen? Jack Grealish has shown that it can be done at this club 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why do you say that? If a player has a good level of technical ability and applies themselves mentally then who knows what could happen? Jack Grealish has shown that it can be done at this club 

You really need to read what he writes. You want a list of players that didn't make it? Me too. It's more or less everyone else. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

You really need to read what he writes. You want a list of players that didn't make it? Me too. It's more or less everyone else. 

Just because they don’t make it here doesn’t mean they don’t have a very good career

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

We seem to be taking our academy very seriously now though. Time will tell if it pays off but it’s pretty exciting nonetheless. 

completely agree, whether the players develop to a level to play for us, time will tell, but there is no doubt there is serious intent being put in to our youth setup now.

its wonderful to see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

completely agree, whether the players develop to a level to play for us, time will tell, but there is no doubt there is serious intent being put in to our youth setup now.

its wonderful to see.

I agree with you entirely

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

its wonderful to see.

I’d argue we’ve always had good intentions for our academy. You could look through the archives of the amount of highly rated 16 year olds we’ve signed over the years and very similar comments being made about how it’s great to see. 

Now don’t get me wrong. It’s obviously good we are identifying young talent and getting them on board. But we’ve been doing this for years! 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

When will we get an official s_g_c report on this kid and whether he will make it, genuine question.

He will be the next big thing until he finally makes it in to the first team and becomes one of our best players. He will then become overrated ;)

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 3

Â