New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

On 02/08/2020 at 12:28, villa4europe said:

Someone cleverer than me can explain how that badge is the ultimate in terms of marketing and technology and changing its size to put it on to various pieces of tat and why when people ask that we go back to our badge from the 80s the answer is we can't because it doesn't work 

I don't know how it works in terms of marketing etc.

But for me it's just ridiculously clever.

It's a shield, it's a J for Juventus, it's the club colours and it's the iconic stripes.

All of that from two lines.

It's brillliant

• Like 1

oldham_athletic_2020_2021_third_kit_g.jpg

Hummel's offerings have been brilliant this year. Imagine this in claret and blue with Cows slapped on the front. I'd take it.

Edited by JamieZ

On 02/08/2020 at 12:28, villa4europe said:

Someone cleverer than me can explain how that badge is the ultimate in terms of marketing and technology and changing its size to put it on to various pieces of tat and why when people ask that we go back to our badge from the 80s the answer is we can't because it doesn't work 

recognisable in a digital age where the badges are tiny on a phone screen, on fifa, social media icons. A highly detailed circular badge or elaborate crest don’t translate well to 50x50px

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think I hate Adidas and Nike kits.

I really like Nike's cuts and tech fabrics, but their and especially Adidas' templates for this season are iffy-to-abominable. It sure seems like second-tier brands like Macron and Hummel are doing some of the best creative work as of late.

On 05/08/2020 at 09:13, sne said:

Not bad by Puma for Valencia, hope the club doesn't implode before they get to use them.

valencia_2020_2021_home_kit_a.jpgvalencia_2020_2021_away_kit_a.jpg

3rd one a bit toddlers bedroom wallpaper or 80's sofa perhaps

valencia_2020_2021_third_kit_a.jpg

the third kit looks like it should have unicorns flying around on it

• Like 3

Â