New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

13 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

32Red ruining the 1 thing they had going for them as a shirt sponsor.

With the government looking into how gambling sponsors football and potentially fuels addiction id suspect gambling firms will also be changing logos with lines about stop gambling if you think your spending too much

3 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Its a brand of very rare energy drinks owned by their owner. 

Are those energy drink cans also coated in shiny nylon that would go up in flames like the hindenburg if exposed to a naked flame 30 yards away?

Edited by Jimzk5

45 minutes ago, sne said:

Bold move by Middlesbrough having that goblin from Gringotts Bank to present their new kit. It's shiny so maybe that's why.

middlesbrough_2020_2021_home_kit_a.jpg

Warnock and Pearson together in the same photo, some people just want others to suffer

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

With the government looking into how gambling sponsors football and potentially fuels addiction id suspect gambling firms will also be changing logos with lines about stop gambling if you think your spending too much

Pretty much. Self regulate before someone comes in and does it for you.  The gambling industry is vile but it generates a lot of money so it's got a lot of power.  At least this disclaimer is slightly less of a piss take than the can-you-spot-the-subliminal-message-here-guys "If the ⒻⓊⓃ stops, stop" thing that they've had going on for the last few years. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sne said:

Bold move by Middlesbrough having that goblin from Gringotts Bank to present their new kit. It's shiny so maybe that's why.

middlesbrough_2020_2021_home_kit_a.jpg

I think that and the away are actually quite lovely.

Middlesbrough 2020-21 Hummel Away Kit #Middlesbrough #Middlesbroughfc #boro

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JamieZ said:

I think that and the away are actually quite lovely.

Middlesbrough 2020-21 Hummel Away Kit #Middlesbrough #Middlesbroughfc #boro

Yeah those kits are not too bad, hummel have done some pretty nice ones for next season.

Galatasaray home and away are pretty OK, could be better. Remains to see how they look with sponsors on them. They have a 3rd kit as well but it looks a lot like the first one so I don't see the point with it. Apart from making money.

galatasaray_2020_2021_home_shirt_1.jpggalatasaray_2020_2021_away_shirt_1.jpgExclusive: Galatasaray 20-21 Third Kit Leaked - Full Look With Shorts    Socks - Footy Headlines

• Like 4

oldham-20-21-kits+%25281%2529.jpg

My local team, Latics 125 yr anniversary kit. The club is a complete shambles atm, at least the kit is decent.

Away homage to original colours, when they were named Pine Villa. In homage to the mighty Villa.

going off topic when I was a kid they were a top flight team, probably achieved more than Bournemouth in top flight for example.

Listening interviews recently with David Dunn and think Gerry Taggart who worked at Oldham and sounds like an absolute joke. Another Fit and Proper Person success for the EFL

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

going off topic when I was a kid they were a top flight team, probably achieved more than Bournemouth in top flight for example.

Listening interviews recently with David Dunn and think Gerry Taggart who worked at Oldham and sounds like an absolute joke. Another Fit and Proper Person success for the EFL

Yeah it's a shame. Hark back to the days of Royle, ice station zebra and the plastic pitch. Which was just a bit before my time. Moved up here when I was 10 and try to get to see them as much as possible. The club has a reasonably big following (and somewhat unique) given the catchment area and proximity to City, Utd and even Liverpool (Asian supporters). They always travel well.

I cannot see it getting any better any time soon. They're be lucky to field a 5-a-side (this may work-out for club however given current uncertainty surrounding next season). It's a vanity project for the current chairman/agent; high influx of foreign unknowns, at times only certain players getting paid, players reporting to chairman behind coaches back, meddling in footballing matters, financial disasters and a stand closure mid season. Bad decision after bad decision. Attendances are now starting to dwindle year on year (although people would return if winning). Such clubs are rooted in the communities. So it's the fans that ultimately suffer.  I don't know what the solution is, as I largely support free-market capitalism, but football clubs are unique, they're hardwired into the community and not a typical businesses, so there has to more accountability. That being said, in league two all can change in a season.

Anyway, strip is nice next season.

18 hours ago, Keyblade said:

32Red ruining the 1 thing they had going for them as a shirt sponsor.

Likewise I'm praying we don't get the Cazoo strapline underneath our sponsor, always looks tacky.  In the absence of being able to have no sponsor, block white name of the company on one line will do nicely.

Â