New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the Fiorentina kit is a beaut, stone cold stunner, simple style but then with the incredible detailing

Oooh, where has this dropped? Foto o non è successo.

2 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Likewise I'm praying we don't get the Cazoo strapline underneath our sponsor, always looks tacky.  In the absence of being able to have no sponsor, block white name of the company on one line will do nicely.

I dunno, "Buy Online. We’ll Deliver It. Love It Or We’ll Collect It. Total Peace Of Mind. Free 90-Day Warranty And Roadside Assistance. All Cars Cazoo Owned And Inspected. Low Mileage Cars. 150+ Point Inspection. 90-Day Warranty. 7-Day Money Back." has a nice ring to it.

As long as it is in Comic Sans.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, sne said:

It's only a concept kit sadly

Fair 'nuff.  To be honest, that concept kit looked so similar to the last 3 consecutive Le Coq Sportif efforts that I'm kinda glad it's not it, I'd rather a bit of a change up.  Would love to see some white trim akin to the old Fila kits.   Mind you, just not having black shorts will be an improvement.

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

The model  expression looks like he has dropped one after a night out on Guinness and kebabs.

:D 

It looks like some of the old Udinese kits with the striped stripes

Lotto 2007-08 UDINESE CALCIO koszulka XL Shirt Jersey Kit | eBay

12 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

All revolting, bar the Barca and Atletico Madrid which are ok

I have to say Real Madrid tops are pretty boring on the whole. 

The blue details on the Plop top is pretty daring. A homage to Everton?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It's green

Its from one of their Adidas kits in the 90s, fowler era 

I think its alright to be fair

Begrudgingly I have to agree it looks pretty nice.Clean and simple, helps a lot that the sponsors are in white rather than some other color that isn't part of the color scheme.

The new Benfica home kit is a bit different going with black rather than white, while at the same time identical to a lot of other Adidas/Emirates ones. The away is nice but it is just the usual template.

benfica_2020_2021_home_kit_a%201.jpgbenfica_2020_2021_away_kit_e.jpg

Edited by sne

On 01/08/2020 at 10:54, Stevo985 said:

Not a great kit but everytime I see Juve's badge I love it a little bit more

Juve's badge is horrible - I genuinely don't know how it got signed off. The old one was so much better.

24 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Juve's badge is horrible - I genuinely don't know how it got signed off. The old one was so much better.

I think it’s class. Looks smart, and is very clever. I love it. 
it’s how a modern badge should be done

Someone cleverer than me can explain how that badge is the ultimate in terms of marketing and technology and changing its size to put it on to various pieces of tat and why when people ask that we go back to our badge from the 80s the answer is we can't because it doesn't work 

Would possibly have looked quite nice without the massive sponsor logo and the badge. Must 7-8 colors on it.                                                         City away is better, monochrome helps

southampton_2020_2021_away_kit_a.jpgmanchester_city_2020_2021_away_kit_a.jpeg

On 01/08/2020 at 19:14, villa4europe said:

It's green

Its from one of their Adidas kits in the 90s, fowler era 

I think its alright to be fair

Shouldn’t it be a white line if it’s in homage to Fowler

Â