WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I was shocked to hear the Home Secretary say that Britain's prison population has been ballooning for the past ten years. My God, has the world gone mad? Those people are there to be punished, not to be given 'thrill of a lifetime' experiences that most law abiding citizens can only dream of.

Never mind ventriloquists like Keith Harris and Roger DeCourcey. What about Professor Stephen Hawking? I saw him on telly blathering on about galaxies for hours and I never saw his lips move once. Genius.

I recently bought a fridge freezer from Curry's, and after I had paid for it, they asked me for my address to arrange delivery.

I told them that I lived between Gateshead and Hexham, and if they rang me a week next Tuesday between 8am and 7pm, I might be able to give them a six hour slot when I would be able to take delivery.

When they rang me, I told them that my house was out of stock and they should ring back on Saturday.

The shoe's on the other foot now, isn't it, Curry's?

Roses are red, but there are also pink, white and yellow varieties

Violets aren't blue, they're violet, hence the name

I've got OCD

And my poetry skills are also lacking.

Chat-up line that I found funny.

Motion with your finger for a girl to come over. When she gets there say, "I knew if I fingered you long enough you would cum."

Oo.....er.. missus....?

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.

She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.'

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again.

I'm sorry my love , but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'

The wife and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female.....

Motion with your finger for a girl to come over. When she gets there say, "I knew if I fingered you long enough you would cum."

Oo.....er.. missus....?

Or you could have said 'if i brought you over here with one finger, imagine what I could do with my fist?'

:|

How's that one crude chat lineup go that I may of heard on here first??

something like - Walk up to the girl "Can I smell your fanny?"

If she says yes, you're golden,

if she says No then it's something like "Oh must be your feet then"

Have i got it right?

Duno, but that's quite funny even if you've got it wrong

Another good one:

"I bet you a quid I can move your tits without touching them"

Then proceed to fondle her breasts to your heart's delight, say "oh well" and hand her a quid.

Duno, but that's quite funny even if you've got it wrong

Another good one:

"I bet you a quid I can move your tits without touching them"

Then proceed to fondle her breasts to your heart's delight, say "oh well" and hand her a quid.

You would probably end up getting arrested for something like that these days !

Â