WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Another taken from an occasional VT poster:

I was at a party and the DJ played "sit down" and we all sat down. "Then he played "Jump" and we all jumped. Then "Come on Eileen" came on... I got kicked out

For some reason I think that is great.

I'm voting for the Icelandic Volcanic Party at the election. It's done more to stop immigration in the last 5 days than the government has ever done.

Roy, an undertaker, came Home with a black eye. "What happened to you?" Asked his wife." "I had a terrible day," replies Roy. "I had to go to a hotel and pick up a man who had died in his sleep.

When I got there, the manager said they couldn't get him into a body bag because he had this huge erection. Anyway, I find the room and, Sure enough, there's this big naked guy lying on the bed with this huge erection. So I grabbed it with both hands and tried to snap it in Half."

"I see," says his wife. "But how did you get the black eye?"

Roy: "Wrong **** room."

The church service was ending & the collection had just finished. The preacher saw a £50 note in the plate, stopped the service & said 'whoever put the £50 in, please stand up' A gay man stood & said 'i did' The preacher told him 'for ur generosity ill let u pick 3 hymns.' Excitedly the gay looked around & said, 'ill have, him... him & him'

Had the police at my door last night. They said " sorry sir but it looks like your wife has been in an accident ". I said " yeah i know....but she has a great personality "

y missus said to me last night that Jonathan Ross was a real star for carrying on with the show even though he has piles.

"Who the **** said he had piles?" I asked her.

"It was in the paper that he has problems with his Rs," she said.

Have you heard about the new bird flu pandemic?

There's a fair few thousand sick Owls in Sheffield....

Are you a Blades fan?

Â