WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

• 2 weeks later...

A couple are driving home and in the pouring rain, they run over a Badger. They get out and find it's still breathing but freezing cold.

So the husband says "Quick quick, put it between your legs to warm it up", wife replies "But it's all wet and it stinks", he says "Well hold the Badgers **** nose then!"

The mother superior called all the nuns together and announced sternly: "We have a case of chlamydia in the convent".

An elderly nun at the back shouted out: "Hope it's better than that **** chardonnay we had last month!"

Probably a fat defender in a wheelie bin but........

Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was After Eight. They got off at Quality Street. He asked her name. "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said with a Wispa. "I'm Marathon, the one with the nuts" he replied. He touched her Creme Eggs and slipped his hand into her Snickers. He fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight and he shot his chewy centre. But 3 days later his sherbert dib-dab started to itch.Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Bassett and he's got f ..kin Allsorts!!!

Probably a fat defender in a wheelie bin but........

Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was After Eight. They got off at Quality Street. He asked her name. "Polo, I'm the one with the hole" she said with a Wispa. "I'm Marathon, the one with the nuts" he replied. He touched her Creme Eggs and slipped his hand into her Snickers. He fondled her Flap Jacks and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight and he shot his chewy centre. But 3 days later his sherbert dib-dab started to itch.Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Bassett and he's got f ..kin Allsorts!!!

Does it make me immature that i find that highly amusing!? :lol:

Â