WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

On a beautiful summer's day, two English tourists were driving through Wales .......

At the town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogoch they stopped for lunch, and one of the tourists asked the very blonde waitress, "Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can you pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?"

The girl leaned over and said, "Burrr.... Gurrr.... King."

Page 14 MJ :winkold:

297 pages, and you either you knew that was on page 14, or you went looking for it.

I don't know which is the more amazing!

On a beautiful summer's day, two English tourists were driving through Wales .......

At the town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogoch they stopped for lunch, and one of the tourists asked the very blonde waitress, "Before we order, I wonder if you could settle an argument for us. Can you pronounce where we are, very, very, very slowly?"

297 pages, and you either you knew that was on page 14, or you went looking for it.

I don't know which is the sadder!

fixed. :)

I don't know which is the more amazing!

alas neither , slow day today so went back through the thread and read some of the older jokes and happened to see it

my memory aint bad but it doesn't extend to remembering every joke in this thread

7 Englishmen and 1 Irishman in a rape line up. The victim walks in, Paddy steps forward and shouts "Thats her, the ungrateful fat **** bitch!''

A fantastic oldie there; But whose version did you use, 'Chubby' Browns?

Dear Deidre,My new girlfriend is 10 years younger than me, is that too much of an age gap ?

Deidre Writes:No don't be silly, age is nothing but a number.

Dear Deidre,Thank you for your response, you have made me feel much better about my relationship.

Gary, 22, from Small Heath

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the after life.

The woman's biggest fear was that there was no heaven.

After a long life, the husband was the first to go, and true to his word, he made contact. "Mary... Mary..." Awestruck, Mary responds, "Is that you Fred?" "Yes, I have come back like we agreed."

"Well, what is it like?" Fred excitedly tells his tale, "Well, when I get up in the morning I have sex, then I have breakfast, then I have sex again, then I bathe in the sun, then I have sex twice more, then I have lunch, then I have sex all afternoon and into the early evening, until bedtime. And, then, I start all over again the next day."

So happy Mary says, "Oh Fred, you surely must be in heaven."

Fred replies, "Hell no, Mary, I'm a rabbit in Kansas."

Dear Deidre,My new girlfriend is 10 years younger than me, is that too much of an age gap ?

Dear Deidre,Thank you for your response, you have made me feel much better about my relationship.

:D

Dear Deidre,Thank you for your response, you have made me feel much better about my relationship, my sister and I are happy now.

:D

Â