Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

17 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

The deluded have a talent for squaring up anything that fits their story. Apparently suicide bombers are promised 20 virgin when they get to heaven. I’m not sure how that fits their religious beliefs either. 

Before anyone get’s to frothing at the mouth. No I’m not comparing Carney with a suicide bomber. Perhaps professional suicide. 

They are kind of right, but they will still be disappointed.

Their virgins will be 20 chubby14 year old boys playing minecraft, and proof reading the dictionary for fun.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AJ said:

Their virgins will be 20 chubby14 year old boys playing minecraft, and proof reading the dictionary for fun.

VT effortlessly cruises from Carney Chuck to rent boys. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AJ said:

Well,here on Earth,if you want a virgin,you have got to get them before they go to school.

After school is too late.

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Yum. 

Oh, yeah. They are also arguing over which year a decade begins while scoffing down their fish and gravy.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Is it really going to be that detrimental to his development if he is playing U21 football for the next 11 months?

Why would we even play him in u21s? If he isn’t signing we will get the development fee if we don’t sell him anyway. Just let him train by himself and play no games. I doubt youth contracts have must play conditions in them.

• Like 2

Scary thing is that the kid is gamblng his future over this, he could be one serious injury away from sitting at home with no contract and probably have to pay his entire rehab himself

Â