Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

We’re mistakenly making this all about God when in fact it’s all about the law of Sod. The hold up on the signing of his new contract is that he’s waiting for the correct number of VTers to declare him to be the spawn of Satan before he signs and then declares that he gives 90% of his wages to poor starving children and another 5% to little puppies. 

If he doesn't sign, then don't play him at any level of football, u23"s or 1st time, if he wants to see out his contract then he comes to trading and trains with kids and can leave at end of season for free. 

Wasn't it said he only sign his pro contract if we signed his brother. 

We've had youth better than him that didn't make ir ie Gary gardner(next Gerrard), playing down the sty😁

1 hour ago, chips'ngravy said:

As he trains with the u23s at Bodymoor rather than plays with the first team out in Australia, it must be dawning on him that this might not work out quite how he'd have hoped.

You have to say his team played a good game in getting him thrust into first team action last season, even if it was tantamount to blackmail. But where does he go from here? It appears they've overplayed their hand.  I don't give much credence to the Barça, Man City, PSG, A N Other big club links. Read the article in Mundo Deportivo about the possibility of him signing for Barça but it was very speculative based on nothing other than the fact someone else had mentioned Barça as a potential destination. It suggested that if they did sign him they'd most likely loan him out to get some minutes. 

So where would that leave him? Playing for Granada or someone similar for a season? How is that a step up from playing for Villa in the PL and the exposure that guarantees? The same would apply to any of the other big clubs. So the reality is he'd almost certainly end up at a lower ranked club than Villa for at least a season, albeit with a slightly enhanced bank balance. Like i said, i can't see any of them making the move at the price Villa are asking and for his wage demands (if true). So that would leave him sitting out the final year of his contract not getting a sniff of first team action at a crucial stage in his development. Stranger things have happened but it would be a massive own goal if that were to be the case.

So he either plays for one of the best teams in the world or...Granada? That was such a random leap—a relegated yo-yo team?

I'm sure there are other more in between options.

But you'd imagine a lot of the really big teams will indeed be after him after starring in the Euro win.

If he’s unsure of the path god has chosen for him and whether he should stay at Villa or move to a club like Liverpool, we should point him towards Paul McGrath 7:2 (Watkins 3, McGinn, Barkley, Grealish 2) and surely he will see the light.

Shit support my lord, shit support

Edited by a m ole

JJ made 34 appearances last year to Chuk's 12, and became an important part of the first team. He signed a contract in April for £70k a week. No frigging way is Chuk getting £100k. Not. a. chance. 

15 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

JJ made 34 appearances last year to Chuk's 12, and became an important part of the first team. He signed a contract in April for £70k a week. No frigging way is Chuk getting £100k. Not. a. chance. 

Ramsey is on that much?

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Ramsey is on that much?

Think so. I make him our 9th highest paid player at present, although the info I have doesn't include Kamara or Carlos, so likely 11th.

9 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Think so. I make him our 9th highest paid player at present, although the info I have doesn't include Kamara or Carlos, so likely 11th.

You'd have to expect Luiz is asking for around that number or more too

Argued a lot on here about paying him based on the context of the squad wages, him asking for £100k is easy to shoot down based on that but it would still land him on around £40-50k a week

If its true then that would lean in to either his agent / representative being off his rocker and not knowing what he's doing or purposefully tanking the negotiations because he doesn't want to be here... Personally I don't believe it to be true, there's no market for that, he won't get it anywhere else either 

12 hours ago, Jareth said:

I have a sneaky suspicion he’ll sign the contract. #SGmindgames 

If that happens the grovelling apologies about Carney character should be funny

• Haha 1

I’d love it to be a media stunt, spread all this propaganda about one of our best prospects not signing an extension, the world ends up talking about little ole Villa and the fact that we can’t keep our best youngsters and then BAM, he signs a new contract and little ole Villa go F U to the world. 

Not going to happen though

Exactly as expected the last year. One of these days we'll listen when the entirety of the media are telling us the same thing.

Individuals and one off reports know nothing about what's happening at the club. When the news in the media is all aligned, there's usually no smoke without fire and it's coming from the players camp.

Can’t see this lad signing a new contract which is a shame with our current youth breaking through , maybe we are weighing up our options and listening to supposed offers , if he wanted to be part of the plan for next season he’d be on the tour at some point , if he is looking for 100k pw he won’t be getting it with us 

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

You think they're going to post pictures and spycam footage of him tearing it up and throwing it in the bin? 

If you think journalists don’t trade in clickbait and speculation, I have a timeshare in gullible land to offer you 

42 minutes ago, LondonVillian said:

some real delusion here - he's not signing.

good riddance looked mediocre when ever he came on nowhere near the standard of these laughable demands.

Yet he's linked to Barca, PSG, dortmund, bayern... 

And was just the best player in England's euro u19 winning team

Must be shit

• Like 3

Â