Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

20 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Has Carney earned his reported pay demands? 

Has sanson? 

What do we pay el ghazi a player we don't play and dont want? 

What do we pay Hause the 5th choice CB who won't play this season? 

We pay chuk less? 

Whats his role going to be? 5th or 6th choice CM looking to make 15 to 20 appearances in all comps largely from the bench maybe start 5 games, we pay him accordingly based on the wage structure of the squad, not based on his age or "earned" 

If he plays more than sanson then why should he expect to "earn" around half of what sanson does? 

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Has anybody got proof he is asking for 50/60k a week or is it just Twatter speculation as usual

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Empty speculation 

5 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Dan Bardell alluded to his wage demands being ridiculous and the rest is conjecture through boredom 

Yeah nothing concrete of course, just a few of the podcasters dropping hints and seemingly pissed off.. 

Who knows really.

Sure I saw one of the podcasters alluding to know " rumours " and saying something like " You're not Jude Bellingham so why should you be getting Jude Bellingham wages? "

Bellingham is on circa 55 - 60 k I think?

Also seen one day that said " contract " will have had add one and a structure which would take him to those realms if he achieved certain criteria anyway.

Aside from that, yeah it's just some of us pulling bits from everywhere and forming our own opinions.

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Where did this church stuff come from? I can't recall seeing the source of that?

Well, gabby Jesus got in trouble with some Italian dudes and these Italian dudes decided to punish him by sending him to arsenal, which mentally killed him and he couldn’t play football.  AFTV cried so much about how he shit he was, that he came back to life to just run his contract out and everyone laughed so hard they built a church in ode to Jusus’s epic trolling on the Arse. 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

£50k max for me, same wage as sanson for a player who I'd expect to have a similar role

Sanson doesn't have any role, other than being a human for sale sign, and he cost us £17m. Chuck is probably the best talent in the country at his age, I'd pay him his money with a liverpool style incentive based contract. If he's not willing to back himself to earn the money then why would we pay it up front?

• Like 1

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but is Carney expecting £60k per week if he moves?  I expect there would be plenty of teams getting interested taking him on the cheap in terms of a fee with a contract running out, but £3million a year salary for someone who hasn't proven himself at this level yet is a big risk.  

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Has sanson? 

What do we pay el ghazi a player we don't play and dont want? 

What do we pay Hause the 5th choice CB who won't play this season? 

We pay chuk less? 

Whats his role going to be? 5th or 6th choice CM looking to make 15 to 20 appearances in all comps largely from the bench maybe start 5 games, we pay him accordingly based on the wage structure of the squad, not based on his age or "earned" 

If he plays more than sanson then why should he expect to "earn" around half of what sanson does? 

They earned their contracts on the work they did before signing, not on the work they could possibly do.

the players you mentioned are not going to get anymore contracts from Villa, because they haven’t earned them while here.

so has Carney earned his claimed demands from his prior work?

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sanson is a senior player who was an integral part of the Marseille squad and had Champions League experience - and was signed as such.

El Ghazi is a senior player who helped us to promotion and scored goals which helped keep us up.

How are these even comparable to this kid, what are we doing here?

How many games will the 3 of them play next season? 

El Ghazi £40k a week for potentially 0

Sanson £50k a week, last year made 10 appearances

Throw in Hause £25k a week, last season 7 appearances

Chuk last season 12 appearances 

Why would he not want paying closer to players that he plays more games than? Why pay based on age rather than appearances? Why pay based on what you consider his performance rating to be rather than appearances? 

Pay him based on his role in the squad 

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

How many games will the 3 of them play next season? 

El Ghazi £40k a week for potentially 0

Sanson £50k a week, last year made 10 appearances

Throw in Hause £25k a week, last season 7 appearances

Chuk last season 12 appearances 

Why would he not want paying closer to players that he plays more games than? Why pay based on age rather than appearances? Why pay based on what you consider his performance rating to be rather than appearances? 

Pay him based on his role in the squad 

Think Hause got a pay rise in his new deal and is on a lot more

Â