Relegation thread

Knutserov13

Seen people suggest that if we stay up whoever goes down should sue the premier league because of that 'Sheffield United goal', for all we know they could have scored that and it would have made us so mad that we would have gone on to thrash them. So if we go down we can sue the league for getting that decision wrong.

Edited by useless

15 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Natural reaction to protect your face there.

It is a pen, but i would do exactly the same.

From 10yards away? You must be joking. My manager would've slaughtered me when I played U12 for doing that 😅

1 minute ago, useless said:

Seen people suggest that if we stay up whoever goes down should sue the premier league because of that 'Sheffield United goal', for all we know they could have scored that and it would have made us so mad that we would have gone on to thrash them. So if we go down we can sue the league for getting that decision wrong.

Yeah but then we could sue for the dubious decisions which have gone against us as well. Then it would all get messy and pointless.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah but then we could sue for the dubious decisions which have gone against us as well. Then it would all get messy and pointless.

100%. Combination of human & technology failure in all cases. We could easily countersue.

• Like 1

Not sure it matters the man u west ham result - west ham will be chilled out on the last day regardless. They do have quality, but I doubt they will be at it in any shape or form - whereas we have tightened up and can score. 

Unless United can win 10-1 to benefit the goal difference then i would rather Wet Spam get something out the game. 

Put your feet up on the coach way back down the M6/M1 tonight and start booking their flights to Marbs and Dubai that depart on Monday morning. 

12 minutes ago, useless said:

What a load of tripe from these people.

Do they mention the crystal Palace goal?, should we review all VAR decisions?, cos I'm sure we would be net beneficiaries.

Some people.

• Like 1

I'm really struggling to understand how some fans have convinced themselves that WHU will be on the beach / chilled last day

They have nothing to play for tonight whereas Manure are trying to qualify for the champions league.. yet with 10 minutes to go it's 1-1

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Blues could be relegated tonight!

Not possible as it stands I think - Wigan can get maximum of 11 points clear of them with 12 points deduction incoming...

Just now, Junxs said:

I'm really struggling to understand how some fans have convinced themselves that WHU will be on the beach / chilled last day

They have nothing to play for tonight whereas Manure are trying to qualify for the champions league.. yet with 10 minutes to go it's 1-1

Man U are a "scalp"

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Whilst I have never believed this 'on the beach' type stuff, they're all largely professional, this game isn't that important for United as it's the last day shoot out with Leicester that is relevant whatever tonight's score.

7 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Of course they've got something to play for tonight - they're not mathematically safe without a point. 

1 minute ago, jackbauer24 said:

Whilst I have never believed this 'on the beach' type stuff, they're all largely professional, this game isn't that important for United as it's the last day shoot out with Leicester that is relevant whatever tonight's score.

Yeh but if Man U lose this, then they go into the last game needing a win, whereas a draw for Leicester would be enough should Man U lose - surely that was incentive enough to try to give it your best shot tonight

8 minutes ago, Junxs said:

United are words removed that is why.

Genuinely think our history and status meant Arsenal last 10 minutes didn't really push for a winner. It was a sort of respect. I hope for the same from West Ham