Generic Virus Thread

villakram

35 minutes ago, Genie said:

The papers are suggesting he’s struggling to make ends meet on a mere £150k per year having given up his lucrative newspaper column.

Well he is still paying maintenance for at least 4 of his 6 known children (not including the current new born)

Just now, bickster said:

Well he is still paying maintenance for at least 4 of his 6 known children (not including the current new born)

yeah, I imagine that’s pricey.
I guess he doesn’t pay anything towards Downing Street though? 

46 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Boris still being around in 3 years. 1%

I think its fair safe to say 1 year tbh, he'll be dumped down the pan faster than shit after a night on the lager followed by a Vindaloo once the Brexitomniclustershambles is firmly lain at his door only for Pob to take over his work with Cummings still by his side

• Like 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I love how that detail was clearly meant to make you feel sorry for him

Is that meant to make me feel sorry for him? I genuinely didn't realise this line in the press was meant to have that effect. It makes me think he's a word removed tbh.

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

It does say something when you consider that the man with the most important job in the country gets 150k a year yet footballers get that a week. 

It might be of some consolation that when he leaves office he will immediately receive at least two multi million pound contracts, one for his memoirs and one for 'after dinner speaking' 

• Like 2

At this point it should be clear that the problem is with footballers wages other than other wages. The sport is ****. But that's a conversation for another sub forum.

I won't feel sorry for someone that earns 6 times the UK average household income. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

At this point it should be clear that the problem is with footballers wages other than other wages. The sport is ****. But that's a conversation for another sub forum.

I won't feel sorry for someone that earns 6 times the UK average household income. 

Nor do I 

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

It does say something when you consider that the man with the most important job in the country gets 150k a year yet footballers get that a week. 

You are Matt Hancock, I claim my free badge.

I believe Johnson took the job voluntarily, nobody has stopped him having a try out for Tottingham.

xLkpf1.gif

5 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Performance related pay is the way forward for Boris 😀

Performance related pay for bedroom activity, he is way underpaid with that many kids!

I'm still shocked that he's managed to find a willing lady that many times.

• Haha 1

Â