Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Just now, Xela said:

As interesting opening gambits go, the first post on this page is a good start!

Not everyone one sees the same number of posts, so the page loads are different for each indivisual poster.

This post is the 15th post on page 614 for me because I see every post, yours will be totally different

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Not everyone one sees the same number of posts, so the page loads are different for each indivisual poster.

This post is the 15th post on page 614 for me because I see every post, yours will be totally different

Really? Interesting! Is that because you see deleted/hidden posts as a mod? 

Top of page 610 for me. I always assumed most people see the same as people complain about page breaks and it matches with my view. 

Anyway, for the avoidance of doubt, it was about a blowjob response to your up the shitter remark! ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Top of page 610 for me. I always assumed most people see the same as people complain about page breaks and it matches with my view. 

Anyway, for the avoidance of doubt, it was about a blowjob response to your up the shitter remark! ;) 

You don’t see all the posts slagging you off.

A you sure you’re missing 4 whole pages in this thread alone?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Yes but if you've blocked people, you don't see theirs either so it varies more than you think

8 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Hold on you can block people? 

Ignore function.

It’s wonderful for screening weirdos and idiots.

I’ve basically blocked everyone except the mods, they do a wonderful job.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Ignore function.

It’s wonderful for screening weirdos and idiots.

I’ve basically blocked everyone except the mods, they do a wonderful job.

This is new news. 

18 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

If Dominic Cummings falls on his own sword, this lockdown will have been worth every minute...

Are there rumours then? Or is this just wishful thinking on your part? No 10 seems to arguing that he did nothing wrong (although god knows how they have the nerve to say that).

14 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I read today this his popularity in the polls is still higher than it was before Covid-19.

How is that possible?

A lack of critical thinking.

Plus, the repetition of "we have been successful" which is shared across the media. How often that is said, it is basically brainwashing. A short and simple phrase works well.

Thirdly, more boomers+ take polls than people who would be anti government. Less people who are likely to be critical take them.

Finally, they are winning. So as long as their man Boris is in power they can crown about it as they've been brainwashed via the media to hate lefty scum.

The Cummings situation will be enjoyable to watch unfold. They are in a pickle. They will try almost every tactic in the playbook to defend it - Kunnesberg was sent out 8 minutes after the story broke with a 'source' to refute it. But it's got such huge public cut through. Everyone has made sacrifices, grandparents have sacrificed seeing grandchildren and their own children, and that is without any symptoms. Boris cannot be the champion of Britain if his closest and most famous advisor believes it is one rule for him and another for all the plebs. Let alone the precedent only a couple of weeks ago when Hancock comes out 'seething' about Ferguson and recommending police action - and he was not the only one. The backbench tories got their way recently with the NHS charge for immigrants, there are already enemies of cummings in the ranks - I'm normally hopeful something like this will bring him down, but on this occasion it is certain. 

• Like 2

Â