The Royal Family

Genie

2 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I give up, why do I expect decency on Villa Talk?

(…)

I think some of you need to take a long hard look at your keyboard alter egos!

1: I have no idea. This is a wretched hive of satire and left-wingery, didn’t you know? 

2: What exactly should I be looking for? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I remember the day of our Queen's coronation vividly, and I lived through seventy years of her dedicated service. She was a lovely lady and all you lot can do is take the piss. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I share your allegiance to the club but I wouldn't want to have a drink with a lot of you. I think some of you need to take a long hard look at your keyboard alter egos!

Which piss taking has offended you specifically?

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It was designed and built in collaboration between The Queen and JLR.

Proppa blues built it mate , not Vile. Queen was allowed to drink in town, William and other Vile in the Shires 

Mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Proppa blues built it mate , not Vile. Queen was allowed to drink in town, William and other Vile in the Shires 

Mate

Oh please don't. All it will take is one sha'er to see your comment and off they'll go on a homage to the royal blue night shift lads at JLR on their own site🙄

Edited by mottaloo

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

On my way back from seeing the hearse  , I’d say most people there were like us  ( kids came along as well , surprisingly) in that they went as it was a chance to see a bit of history in the flesh , was a polite applause as the hearse went by , but most people were taking videos / pictures to capture the” I was there moment “ ( mine is attached )

I'm glad we went 

B412004F-8213-4C38-9EF3-0B970A0712B6.jpeg

What a lovely moment, not a phone in sight

Was cutting the grass earlier had a bit of an argument with an overly aggressive neighbour, who marched over to tell me how disrespectful I was being doing it today, after everything she did for us.

Couldnt help myself I've heard this stated quite a lot so I asked him to name 2 things she has done for us. He soon walked off.

Just finish this by saying I have no problem with any of it you want to spend the day mourning or playing with yourself its up to you but we dont live in north korea

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Haha. Anyone know who he is and who she is? Intrigued to know what that was all about. 

I know, Twitter doesn’t seem to know. He actually slaps her hand out of the way. I wonder if he was only shaking mens hands.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I was talking to my neighbours son earlier. He was saying that she is now on her third king! 

Actually @mjmooney it's 4th king. She's 90 something. So she's seen

George V

Edward VIII

George VI and

Charles III

He must have meant 3rd King before this one! 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I remember the day of our Queen's coronation vividly, and I lived through seventy years of her dedicated service. She was a lovely lady and all you lot can do is take the piss. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I share your allegiance to the club but I wouldn't want to have a drink with a lot of you. I think some of you need to take a long hard look at your keyboard alter egos!

Problem is mate, it's not there alter ego's.

There should be alot of respect for the people who have made it to see the coffin and lined the streets, hardly any issues anywhere. 

• Like 1

Â