Things that move you

KentVillan

This is a but weird but,  you know the thing last week where the koala was burnt but the women saved him and tipped water on him,  I had that knot in the tummy thing.  It quite upset me as I didn't know it was coming on breakfast TV.  I thought about it for days afterwards even when walking the dog.  I really am not myself in the morning you see for various reasons. 

I don't/can't watch programs about apes, chimps, monkeys,  elephants,  Australian animals , dogs, cats or anything that gets hunted or abused etc anymore (Especially Elephants).  Only in the last 10 years or so.  It's sadness and anger in a ball of absolute helplessness.  

• Like 3

if I get a sniff of a TV programme being designed to pull on my heart strings im out, I haven't got time for that, same with films, if its got a dog on the poster then give it a swerve cos you know what's coming

there are some nature documentaries that do it almost by stealth, here's a baby elephant walking and playing with its mother....it hasn't rained for 6 months and there's no water...it has exhaustion....its not going to make it to the next watering hole...."help the **** baby elephant you **** words removed!!" 😭

• Like 1

I never got past the opening 10 minutes of Planet Earth which I spent £50 on the sodding super duper blu ray collection of because of the baby elephant getting split from the herd then walking off in the opposite direction.

Nope. CEX it is.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

I don't mind stuff like animals dying and stuff - it's nature and it's beautiful in a way.  Lions gotta eat too ya know.

Not into human suffering at all, I couldn't watch 24 hours in A&E a couple of nights ago, there was a guy who broke loads of bones falling two foot off a ladder.

Had a wank over Gabby Carter instead. 💁‍♂️

The hardest film I've ever watched was 'The Other Side of the Mountain', an absolutely brutal film about a skier who has a terrible accident. One sample review title on IMDb is 'A 20 Handkerchief Movie!' and in Ten Bad Dates With De Niro, one author suggests it would stop rugby tours and stag dos in their tracks. 

58 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I don't mind stuff like animals dying and stuff - it's nature and it's beautiful in a way.  Lions gotta eat too ya know.

Not into human suffering at all, I couldn't watch 24 hours in A&E a couple of nights ago, there was a guy who broke loads of bones falling two foot off a ladder.

Had a wank over Gabby Carter instead💁‍♂️

A very fine choice of stroke material.

• Haha 1

Stones - Shine a light. 

Absolutely no idea why. Just always kicks me in the feels when I pay attention to the lyrics. 

Watching grown men carrying their dogs into the clinic close to me for being put down. People look so gutted it's impossible not to get feely feelerson on visit. 

A while I go I was walking down a street with nothing on my mind and tears started coming out of the wrong corner of my eyes. Editor's note:There was going to a second sentence to this.

Edited by useless

Â