Jean-Kevin Augustin

alreadyexists

2 hours ago, Herman22 said:

This is the type of player I was expected us to sign. Not huge money and someone who can play anywhere across the front 3. 

Great for squid depth. 

I hope we are not being taken for suckers here. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Herman22 said:

This is the type of player I was expected us to sign. Not huge money and someone who can play anywhere across the front 3. 

Great for squid depth. 

He's got a lot of heart. 3 in fact

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Why do they pretend to be ITK then if that's all they're doing? Why not indicate it somehow?

Where did they pretend to be ITK? They're hardly any different than aggregators like News Now but far less shit

I just looked through days of posts trying to find an example. Please point one out

Edited by Kiwivillan

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Where did they pretend to be ITK? They're hardly any different than aggregators like News Now but far less shit

They post 'news' as if it's their own whilst giving no indication that it's from elsewhere.

Honestly they're the worst. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

They post 'news' as if it's their own whilst giving no indication that it's from elsewhere.

They always put source in square brackets [sky sports] etc

Link one where they didn't

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Herman22 said:

Great for squid depth. 

Can’t wait until he inks the deal! 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Hmmm...puns......erm....hopefully we’ll sign Augustin....in August. Yes, that’s got things up and running.

I just hope we sign Augustin time for the Spurs match. 

14 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

They've repeatedly shown up their lack of insider knowledge and yet they make claim after claim after claim without ever saying where the information comes from. 

Link example. They don't make claims. They amplify claims and indicate source. I've been checking every day for weeks.

41 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

If you look after the main text, they put the original source of the information in brackets. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Link example. They don't make claims. They amplify claims and indicate source. I've been checking every day for weeks.

Well I saw a tweet from them yesterday that Rory Delap had a long throw and there were no brackets. Please explain.

• Like 2

Â