Jean-Kevin Augustin

alreadyexists

9 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Saw 4 pages in a thread that didn't exist and got excited.

Instead of news it's 3 pages of Villa Report jokes and to be honest it was just as enjoyable as a new signing. 

That’s s totally unfair comment. There are lots of squid related puns as well. I enjoyed them the most.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Lol ridiculous. Player/manager quotes, pictures, news, goal highlights etc. They don't even comment on the veracity of the link or source. They just post it. People are getting a bee in their bonnets about a Villa related aggregator account. That is the definition of fickle

No it isn't. If we slagged them off as being vultures and then turned around and praised them to the heavens if they finally got something right. THAT would be the definition of fickle. 

7 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I'm going to need therapy after Thursday. I am following about 1500 new news outlets/alleged ITK's since June.

Mate you only need to follow one and that’s villareport. He reposts other people’s news all day as if it’s his own. 

You might have heard of him...

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Mate you only need to follow one and that’s villareport. He reposts other people’s news all day as if it’s his own. 

You might have heard of him...

Its an aggregator? Why didn't someone tell me?? This could have saved my marriage!

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Am I missing a joke? Thought Villa Report were one of the good guys? Not sure how I feel on this augustin rumour, his strike rate is questionable

No, Augustin is the real deal. His strike rate is deceptive as its measured vs games, but 'game time' his strike rate stacks up. Most of all though he is young, and athlete, and very talented. He has several levels to go, could be a very coveted striker. Honestly, its a bargain at 16m, Surprised if we have money for him and a big name, high fee player as it suggests.

This transfer window has been amazing; and Augustin would be the icing on the cake.

But as good as the signings have been, the highlight has been the Villareport jokes. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving. Although people have now started to pass off Villareport jokes as their own material without crediting the source, much like Villareport itself does, ironically.

Â