Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I want this so much for them, they have taken so much stick from their fans. 

I haven't met an Arsenal fan that isn't pissed off that they sold Martinez. Not sure he got stick from them like Emery did

25 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I was at the home game last season against them. They gave him loads.

I thought you meant while at Arsenal. Oppo fans banter against a player isn't unusual and Emi is one of the biggest wind up merchants in football

Edited by Kiwivillan

6 hours ago, burchy said:

Are we really going to trust direct quote from the player over click bait internet rumours?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Are we really going to trust direct quote from the player over click bait internet rumours?

What are we trusting? That quote may be true but he hasn't said he'll never leave or anything.

20 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I thought you meant while at Arsenal. Oppo fans banter against a player isn't unusual and Emi is one of the biggest wind up merchants in football

Biggest and clinically effective to be fair!! The lad is a genius in most aspects of his play. Keep it up Emi!!

8 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Talkshite are at it again

If it bothers you: don't click on it, don't comment on it and certainly don't share it - any engagement gives it more energy; there is no distinction between positive and negative.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Talkshite are at it again

We should throw our dummies out the pram and ban anyone connected with that station from any media communications from the club like Utd 😂

On 30/11/2023 at 07:50, Vancvillan said:

After Ollie's hattrick at Brighton he put him in the team but said all the goals were lucky and that Ollie should buy a lottery ticket.

rocket polisher.

Garth Crooks has pretty much won the greatest lottery of all. A punditry career with zero knowledge

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Best player on the pitch once again. So unlucky to have his goal disallowed and hit the post. 

And the good save, you could see how much he wanted it and it was great to see, almost same as the Konsa header he got too much on it, if he scuffed it ederson probably dives over it

Â