Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

On 01/04/2024 at 18:54, beasley14 said:

Less of a worry when you have Ty and Pau in the middle although it's unbalanced for playing out.  

Obviously you'd want the option of a more attacking rb too

could Ezri and Ty be reunited, with Pau as DM.

3 hours ago, TRO said:

Hmm unsure he is certainly good enough with the ball but I worry about mobility.  Would work in certain European games though.

Apart from that lazy/loose pass back to a Lille player in our half, he was immense and showed that he is a CB first and foremost - his best position.

David was in his pocket, wasn’t impressed by him in either game but maybe Ezri was responsible for that…

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Apart from that last pass back to a Lille player in our half, he was immense and showed that he is a CB first and foremost - his best position.

David was in his pocket, wasn’t impressed by him in either game but maybe Ezri was responsible for that…

I'm yet to see David have an impactful game

11 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I'm yet to see David have an impactful game

Certainly doesn’t seem in Watkin’s bracket or at his level…

although I haven’t seen a lot of him.

• Like 1

On 16/04/2024 at 15:30, TRO said:

i think Pau will play at left back in the same way Konsa does at right back. But were all guessing. Nice problem to have I think.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

We could have been 2 or 3 down in first half only for this man.  Immense CB we have

Or RB...

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

Incredible player. One of the best I've seen in a Villa shirt and he's getting better. MOTM for me today.

I think Konsa would have been at home in that great Italian league of the 80s and 90s.

• Like 1

Â