Finances 2019/20

kidlewis

So then,

just how much wonga are we getting from The two sponsorship deals and the change in supplier?

anywhere else we can go Full Del Boy and get a good strong balance sheet? I don’t want to be anywhere near the red anymore...

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

"Record deal" and I think based on previously released figures we know we've been paid £8m a year before so it's definitely more than that 

2 shirt sponsorship deals, the fancy international TV hoardings this year too 

i heard 10 mil.

Can’t imagine we would get more than £1m for the sleeve sponsor if that!? 

Unless we upweight loads of other activity with it around the sponsorship deal.

i imagine our corporate and conference sales will do well, coin in some more there 

Have we not kind of got three shirt sponsors, from what people say it sounds like Luke paid to put his name on our shirt in the same way a traditional shirt sponsor would, and Kappa might be doing something similar.

What if we get £500k for every goal we score and the player tenses his arm and points to his muscle, conveniently where the sleeve sponsor is.

If we could wipe them out for all they're worth then it's a double victory. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, useless said:

Have we not kind of got three shirt sponsors, from what people say it sounds like Luke paid to put his name on our shirt in the same way a traditional shirt sponsor would, and Kappa might be doing something similar.

Luke is the formalwear partner.

3 minutes ago, limpid said:

Luke is the formalwear partner.

Think he means last year. But yeah selling a 'formal wear' sponsor is some pretty good going too TBF. Whoever is in charge of commercial is selling anything they can think of. Do many other clubs have a Formal Wear Sponsor?

I know it was last season, but it's been suggested that something similar might be happening this year with Kappa, I don't though, might be a different arrangment this time around.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I know it was last season, but it's been suggested that something similar might be happening this year with Kappa, I don't though, might be a different arrangment this time around.

This season Kappa and W88 are principal partners. Luke is a partner.

Last season Luke and Bet32 were principal partners.

• Like 1