• Adomah
    • Abraham
    • Davis (Abraham 60)
    • Hourihane (McGinn 72)
    • Jedinak (Tuanzebe 74)
  2. 2. Manger's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/19 at 11:00

Firstly, great win.

Secondly, the coverage outside Brum of our game was shite. Both Five Live and transport were rubbish and WM cut out comms at 3pm.

Thirdly...don't get too in from of yerselfs. Millwall is THE banana skin game, we never best these cockney mongs.

Hope I'm proved wrong. Bring on the stripey yammer words removed in the play off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Field said:

5 goals conceded in our last 9 games, seriously impressive ! Think our turn in form has a lot to do with our defense stepping up (or Mings arriving). Professional job today without trying to hard. 

I think so...and JT working his magic.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

A professional job well done. We're going to do it aren't we! Still stunned we're in this position - was convinced it was season over barely 2 months ago, by far the form team going into the playoffs. No one will want to play us that's for sure! Hope Axel is okay. 

Edited by MikeAVFC

Poor old Bolton. I hope they sort themselves out in League One.

As for Villa in the last 9 games we have won as many times as the  entire 15/16 season if it was played out 3 times in a row. 

Bring on Albion and if Leeds implode versus Boro then you never know...

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 4

Well I went up for this today.  First half pretty woeful and despite a large away crowd drinking in sunny beer gardens all day it did drag the atmosphere down a couple of notches. 

My lads first away day and he missed the first goal as was still queuing for a drink! 

Anyway different class second half and crowd inspired with them. 

Nice easy drive home, jobs a good un. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ouchmefoot said:

Was watching on AVTV with my daughter and she said at the start "I thought we were away?". The massive noise the Villa fans made confused her :)

Listening to it on the radio, it was often confusing. There are times when a commentary team are talking about other games and while they are you'll hear a sarcastic cheer from a crowd or a growing murmur and on radio, it's usually pretty obvious if that's the home or away crowd - with this one, you genuinely couldn't tell. 

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Listening to it on the radio, it was often confusing. There are times when a commentary team are talking about other games and while they are you'll hear a sarcastic cheer from a crowd or a growing murmur and on radio, it's usually pretty obvious if that's the home or away crowd - with this one, you genuinely couldn't tell. 

Don't know if we were listening to the same station (I was listening to 5Live) but I got this too. In fact, the only chants I heard were Villa chants - our fans made it sound like a home game.

• Like 1

Â