Burnley v Wolves 

Palace v Huddersfiel 

Leicester v Bournemouth

Man Utd v Watford

TV Games 

Fulham v Man City 12.30pm SS2 

West Ham v Everton 5.30pm 

MOTD 10.30pm

Huddersfield will go down on Saturday if they lose to Crystal Palace and Burnley and Southampton both win.

Championship 

Derby v Rottherham 

Ipswich v Hull 

Leeds v Millwall

Forest v Swansea

QPR v Bolton 

Reading v Preston 

Sheff Utd v Bristol City 

Stoke v Sheff Wed 

Wigan v Brentford

Middlesbrough v Norwich SS3 5.30pm

EFL on Quest 9pm 

Sunday 

Premier League 

Cardiff v Chelsea 2.05pm SS2 

Liverpool v Spurs 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

• Like 2

1 minute ago, turvontour said:

Sky turning down the sound of the crowd as and when theres a chant they dont like.

Bit dark that.

They've been doing it for years. They're especially vigilant when there's an anti-sky change. 

Baggies are terrible. Heard they sacked Moore because he played from the back too much? Smashing it into the corner or directly at the forward isn’t doing much either.

The main issue with them playing out the back was clearly that Hegazi can’t kick a ball.

I don’t know what others wanted tonight, but I want Baggies to smash small heath into the ground. I can’t see us catching baggies, as 5/6th is a tough enough ask anyway, so I’d rather see sha pulled into a relegation battle. 

Sha are 3-2 down right now, after leading twice. Hopefully that’ll do their confidence the world of bad.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I don’t know what others wanted tonight, but I want Baggies to smash small heath into the ground. I can’t see us catching baggies, as 5/6th is a tough enough ask anyway, so I’d rather see sha pulled into a relegation battle. 

Sha are 3-2 down right now, after leading twice. Hopefully that’ll do their confidence the world of bad.

Could do with Baggies hitting poor form even if we won't finish above them. I'll never not enjoy the scum in free fall, though.

• Like 1

Â