Weekends Football 29/31 March

andykeenan

Craig Gardner is a meme at this point, came on to get a yellow card and fluff an easy opportunity, then moan at the ref for 10 mins.

Why did Hegazi lose the ball, take himself off the pitch for a corner Blues score from, then come back on and play the rest of the game? I’d be fuming if I was a Boggie.

Edited by a m ole

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Surely something is weird about Palace, no team that isnt a top 6 team should get that many penalties a season. Milivojevic has 10 for the season and I think all penalties

decent wingers like Zaha get chopped down and know how to make the most of contact I would assume?

Jamal Lowe who impressed me at Shrewsbury vs Pompey game  I went to last week and Ronan Curtis should both be danger men for Pompey against Sunderland at Wembley  today.

both are good players 

Edited by Villan4Life

30 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Chelsea are a horrible bunch aren't they. Despise them.

On the one hand, I hate Chelsea. On the other hand, I can't help but like someone that makes Colin rocket polisher pull this face:

926dcd2d-cc95-4659-a733-a8d563f4741d.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Must be well fun being the fourth official and getting abuse from people like Warnock every week. 

If they did their jobs right they wouldn't get the abuse. The game is desperate for VAR. It's coming 5 years too late.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

If they did their jobs right they wouldn't get the abuse. The game is desperate for VAR. It's coming 5 years too late.

I have sympathy for officials, they sometimes have impossible calls to make, and the benefit of slow motion and replays makes things look a lot worse. That decision was astonishing though. The linesman has no business on the line in the Premier League. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Klopp got even worse teeth. Camel gob

Not anymore. Some dentist is doing well in Merseyside

hqdefault.jpg

Â