Weekends Football 29/31 March

andykeenan

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Cant be a one season wonder as still going to be around 20 goals for the season in the Premier League but impossible for him to live up to last season's level and that's part of his problem that he knows what level he can achieve but unless you are a Messi or Ronaldo its impossible to do it. Sissoko is so useless. Should have won the game for Spurs, but it does seem that Liverpool are getting the luck and that's their hardest game left out of the way whereas Man City have got to go to Old Trafford and play Spurs so I don't see a fav. 

City need 4 points from them games, very doable. Liverpool have the bogey team of Chelsea plus Southampton with a grudge

I don't know whether it's because we haven't played them for a few years, or whether it's because I don't work with any Liverpool fans, but I don't mind the idea of Liverpool winning the league. Obviously I'd rather Man City won it, but something about Liverpool winning it and the plastic Man Utd fans in my work raging about it gives me great pleasure.

I even saw one of my Birmingham-born-Man-Utd-Fan work mates saying on Twitter that he'd rather they threw a few games against Liverpool's rivals and have Man Utd drop into the Europa League places than them win the league.

Â