• El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Taylot (Elphick 67)
    • Carroll (Grealish 71)
    • Green (El Ghazi 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/19 at 23:59

Think even though Whelan did well today you obviously find a place for McGinn next weekend and I'd try him in the that sitting role. Great range of passing, manic work rate. He sat quite deep at hibs at times. No stranger to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jim said:

Great result, more of the same please.

Makes the last few months even more baffling as the players are clearly good enough.

well consistency is a major part of " good enough"

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The taste of humble pie tonight for me and its quite delicious! 

I love it when I am wrong for the right reasons

trouble is...you might not be.....just tonight ,most of us are.

This may be a but controversial but Whelan is my MOTM.  I think he's been one of our better players since the Sheff Utd comeback!  2 glorious goals today and he played a significant part in both of them (especially the team goal) with great play from Whelan, Elmo and Tammy!

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The taste of humble pie tonight for me and its quite delicious! 

I love it when I am wrong for the right reasons

I asked you in the DS thread where you got the info with regards to a 'disruptive' dressing room? I didn't see any evidence of that today.  I saw a performance from each and everyone of the team that suggests otherwise! 

2 minutes ago, CharlieAitken59 said:

I asked you in the DS thread where you got the info with regards to a 'disruptive' dressing room? I didn't see any evidence of that today.  I saw a performance from each and everyone of the team that suggests otherwise! 

hmmmmmm....On that showing, would have to agree....it takes time to get consistency though.

14 minutes ago, CharlieAitken59 said:

This may be a but controversial but Whelan is my MOTM.  I think he's been one of our better players since the Sheff Utd comeback!  2 glorious goals today and he played a significant part in both of them (especially the team goal) with great play from Whelan, Elmo and Tammy!

Really close call here as well. Did everything well in a 'proper' No.6 role.  Still Jack though, just.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

It might be my eyes playing tricks on me, but does one of our blokes (can't see who) get his nut on the shot in the 6 yard box ?

No ....he was just looking to see the make of the ball.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villabromsgrove said:

Lesson learnt .... if you're an ageing team without the energy to run for 90 minutes .... get the job done by half time!

you'll go far.....did you work in time & motion study? or "just- in- time manufacturing.🙂

Amazing performance and we could've scored many more. It was Elphick who tried to get the flick on which would have ruined a perfect goal, and Whelan was handed the armband when Grealish went off. I imagine it would have been given to Elphick had he not gone off injured so Whelan was next in line.

Â