• El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • Taylot (Elphick 67)
    • Carroll (Grealish 71)
    • Green (El Ghazi 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/19 at 23:59

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

How do we get McGinn back in next week? 

just get him running up and down the line snarling to come on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

How do we get McGinn back in next week? 

I'd normally just say Whelan, but he was very good today I thought, for a 35 year old ctually he was incredible,

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CharlieAitken59 said:

I asked you in the DS thread where you got the info with regards to a 'disruptive' dressing room? I didn't see any evidence of that today.  I saw a performance from each and everyone of the team that suggests otherwise! 

I'm not going to name names mate. This person has told me a lot and has been right with every one so far. 

Well 'one win' doesn't prove anything. Let's see at the end of the season how many we go on to win? Next week won't be as easy as today that's for sure. 

Loved every minute of it today. Amazing to see what a quality player does to a side. Everyone else was on their game because of him. Oh and clear to see that Grealish and Tammy are good pals, which can only be good going forward.

And shout out to that Scandinavian supporters group that travelled over. What a game and goal to see!

12 hours ago, romavillan said:

I'd normally just say Whelan, but he was very good today I thought, for a 35 year old ctually he was incredible,

He's been our best player last few regardless the result and that's why I'm a big fan

Actually would go as far as to say player of the season worthy so far

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

It’s scary how much one player lifts us - I honestly cannot believe that was the same team who have produced some real drivel over the past few months. I pray he stays with us for another year but honestly can’t see it, the boy should be playing in the Champions League.

Also, I’m not sure if I saw Villa Derby yesterday or the battle of the Chelsea legends? That’s what Sky has billed it as. They also keep showing that Scholes volley against us saying have we finally seen a goal to beat this at Villa Park? F**k offfffff! 

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm not going to name names mate. This person has told me a lot and has been right with every one so far. 

Well 'one win' doesn't prove anything. Let's see at the end of the season how many we go on to win? Next week won't be as easy as today that's for sure. 

If you're not certain then you will be better off saying nothing... wouldn't you agree?

And who said one win 'proves anytthing'? Not me!

• Like 1

I knew Jack was important to us, but not that important. The whole team was at another level today. Brilliant, even though derby were poor. We made them look poor.

Whelan motm for me. Hourihane close second, Hausse 3rd, Jack 4th, Tammy 5th, and then the rest of the team on a close 6th.

And that goal. Wow! I just stood up screaming and couldn't believe my eyes. 2nd to McGinn.

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

A special shout out to all those people that insist on leaving their seats on 42 minutes so they can be first in the queue for a pint, you missed a goal that's almost indescribably good. Oooooh Grealish! It's great to have him back - he's the icing on the cake, but there was plenty of cake today too.

I did the opposite away to fulham two seasons ago. I went after the final whistle of the first half to get my half time beer and obviously was the last in line. Took some time and the 2nd half started before I got my beer. Missed Jack's wonder goal in that game thanks to not leaving in the 42nd minute. So had I been there yesterday I'd probably missed his goal again. I can't catch a break. Time to drop the half time beer. :(

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's been our best player last few regardless the result and that's why I'm a big fan

Actually would go as far as to say player of the season worthy so far

I’ve said it so many times it’s actually boring. 

Our most underrated player. He has the odd shocker, but 9 times out of 10 he puts in a good performance. 

Yet most people hate him. 

• Like 2

Â