Match Thread: Villa v West Brom

limpid

Just now, Delphinho123 said:You literally said in the Brentford match thread that you wanted Smith to change it up and mentioned Green and El Mohamady. In this thread you’ve called both shit and terrible. 

Then you blame Smith at the end of the game. 

But greens been terrible today just starting the facts

Just now, romavillan said:

Last time Kodija came on we switched to 4-4-2, with Kodija behind Tammy.

The idea that 4-3-3/4-5-1 is one tactic is funny though. There's a million ways to play it....

Lol no we didnt he played out wide - I'm aware of the many variations in the systems. 

Point is we never use any others - just same old rinse and repeat wank football every week

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

It's really helpful too.

You just continue to happy with this garbage every week don’t expect us all to be. Three games in a row we have been dreadful

remind me how many shots we have had on target this half chasing a goal ?

Edited by Demitri_C

I feel like we are the resistance in the last Jedi where we get locked in the bunker and have to fight the first order, only it seems there's no luke sky walker coming to save us or any allies 😭

Edited by Dave-R

Just now, osmark86 said:

I understand these longballs as going through the midfield just runs the clock down the way we're playing right now. We need passing options but are way too spread out.

Totally, they are happy to let us knock it around, so we should have license to bring it up the pitch and pick a pass instead of trying to hit long balls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Totally, they are happy to let us knock it around, so we should have license to bring it up the pitch and pick a pass instead of trying to hit long balls.

Our movement is really horrendous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You just continue to happy with this garbage every week don’t expect us all to be. Three games in a row we have been dreadful

remind me how many shots we have had on target this half chasing a goal ?

Anyone can criticise and point out problems. Moaning does absolutely no good whatsoever. Do you think it will make things better?

I'm willing to give Smith time to get it right without destroying the confidence of the players in the meantime.

I'm not enjoying this, no, but I'm also willing to accept that there might be a bigger picture.

Edited by lexicon
  • Like 3