Match Thread: Villa v West Brom

limpid

13 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I'm getting pissed off with the fans tbf. It seems that everything is demanded immediately and there's no allowance for time or bumps in the road. 

We have to get behind this project and so many people said that they were willing to but truthfully, they're not. 

The honest truth is there is no project.

Just the same old scrabbling from one game to the next.

At leafy Smith has shown his sides can fight back from shorelines like this do that’s my hope now. 2-2 here we come!

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

2 wins in 13. Struggle against the bottom half.

I agree this team cannot play the Smith way, but you have to have a plan B. If he could only play his way, we should have took him the end of the season, as he can do nothing with these players, proved!!

Its 14. Why do people think swansea spanking us in fa cup doesn’t count?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I love how this ref books you for back chat but for terrible challenges h gives no cards. H should b. A teacher not all. Referree

Stars not cards ay??

I'm not sure I've ever seen a team do that passing around by the touchline in the final third. Back and forth and back and forth and then back to the defence or we lose the ball. I don't know if anyone else does it. It's so pointless and such a waste of time. Hutton to Whelan to Hutton to Whelan to Hourihane to Elphick to Steer. And now it's West Brom on the attack.

So frustrating. It's just a group of players who are afraid to make a run or pass to space because they don't want to get given out to by the fans