Match Thread: Villa v West Brom

limpid

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

2 wins in 13. Struggle against the bottom half.

I agree this team cannot play the Smith way, but you have to have a plan B. If he could only play his way, we should have took him the end of the season, as he can do nothing with these players, proved!!

Fair enough. But the more time he has at VP in this terrible season that was left to him, then the more chance he has of sacking off the utter shite and getting it right in the next.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Is he really a shit manager? We can’t attract proven world class managers I’m afraid. 

Money attracts managers chap, not the club they go to.

I'm not saying I want him out, just saying he needs to be much better than this. The team is better than this no matter what fans say. I am worried the team make no effort for him, as he is not really a big enough name for our club. I can't see him keeping ego's in check, which is why Davis don't play.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Ramsey has lost the ball every time he has got it

Yes only just come on, come on Demitri your a better judge of the game than being like that over a player who's having his first game in first team right???

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Yes only just come on, come on Demitri your a better judge of the game than being like that over a player who's having his first game in first team right???

Huh ?? I’m just saying what’s happened

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Huh ?? I’m just saying what’s happened

Well sounded like you was having a dig considering there's been alot of it already, if not no biggy and apologies..

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1