Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

Valentine’s Day is next week, so as soon as they bag their second, I will relieve my long-suffering wife on the other sofa, then let her watch reruns of old GB Bake Offs on Sky 133...

I'm gonna let my Mrs switch to Movies24. Proof how shite Villa must be.

Controversial? Opinion. 

I don't rate kodj anymore.

I want him to be the player i thought he was be just isnt, and I can't blame the injury because it just looks like a mentality thing to me, he still has the strength skill and trickery.

2 minutes ago, Razor said:

We are so bad. Mings looks good that's about it. 

"Better players make you better" - David Oleary.

Shame for every good one we have 3 or 4 shite ones.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Jedinak is the problem. Doesn't look match fit. I do understand the thinking process behind bringing him in, though. I also think Kodjia as a wide forward attacking the far post makes more sense than Smith is getting credit for. We don't have the players for a 4-4-2.

The long balls are happening because we don't have the confidence to play through the middle without Grealish in the side. Best attacks are coming from Hutton.

I don't really see what DS does to solve this, besides bringing Whelan on for Jedinak!?

Edited by KentVillan

Just now, jjaacckk91 said:

Controversial? Opinion. 

I don't rate kodj anymore.

I want him to be the player i thought he was be just isnt, and I can't blame the injury because it just looks like a mentality thing to me, he still has the strength skill and trickery.

Not controversial, Kodj only tries when he wants to

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I always feel that when Hutton looks alright, it's indicative of just how shit we are.

But credit where it's due, he has been putting a shift in both defence and attack. 

Edited by TreeVillan

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Jedinak is the problem. Doesn't look match fit. I do understand the thinking process behind bringing him in, though. I also think Kodjia as a wide forward attacking the far post makes more sense than Smith is getting credit for. We don't have the players for a 4-4-2.

So what was the problem in all the games he didn't play? It can't be just him

• Like 1