Racism Part two

Demitri_C

Supposedly there are fan representatives of Hull, Shef Weds, Millwall, Spurs, Chelsea, West Ham at the far right protest today - I hope these clubs are watching closely and banning anyone they haven't already. 

51 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It really isn’t. There is so much to be positive about in this country. There is not a country in the world that would not have so called patriots defending war memorials or iconic past leaders that served the country well. 

The country isn’t ****.  But a lot of people are.

Anyway if you don’t like the country, then you know what you can do ;)

I take it the wink is because I did ;)

There are no doubt some people on the streets protecting memorials but of what they represent, there are then others out there because they've bought in to what the likes of Katie Hopkins have sold them, then there's those that are there because they're right wing and or racist and then there are those who just have pent up anger in them and saw this as an opportunity for some release via a good old tear up

I would guess that the percentage of the first honest intentions group is quite low

The percentage of a combination of the other 3 is high, there's so much anger in the UK it's crazy, the fanning of the flames by the media suggests to me that's its going nowhere either, they're feeding it and making money from it, thats why we're ****, I don't see how that cycle ends, same as America - hate is a lucrative business

Edited by villa4europe

12 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Throw a rope around it whilst drinking cheap lager.

This is something that confused me. How can anyone drink that much Fosters and Carling (tempted to end the sentence there) – and also how can anyone get drunk enough on that weak piss to make them that lary. Lightweights.

Edited by Rolta

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Painting graffiti on a statue is a peaceful protest.

EDIT. I think I'm saying what you're saying.

Edited by Rolta

Just now, Rolta said:

This is something that confused me. How can anyone drink that much Fosters and Carling (tempted to end the sentence there) – and also how can anyone get drunk enough on it to make them that lary.

Cocaine.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

This is something that confused me. How can anyone drink that much Fosters and Carling (tempted to end the sentence there) – and also how can anyone get drunk enough on it to make them that lary.

Drink kraken chasers with it, I did last night and my head feels like it’s going to explode and I want to cry

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

The weak lager is just to counteract the dry mouth from all the gear they've been sniffing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Organising a protest to defend a Churchill statue and war memorials by getting drunk, attacking police and throwing up Nazi salutes is... well

Everybody is a hypocrite at some level.

• Haha 1

Â