Racism Part two

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

In my opinion there needs to be an independent body that deals with complaints against government officials of all kinds. Right now the police, the courts etc all do their own regulating, which means that complaints are dismissed way too easily due to professional courtesy. Of course the police won't admit to being racist in an arrest or stop\search as it would mean that they're agreeing to the system being morally broken.

We could also start by taking public funds from i.e Eton, Oxford, Cambridge and funneling it to programmes meant to educate minority youth. A very small % of mainly rich, white young men and women get a disproportionate large amount of public funding because a lot of the white geezers in office went to these schools. 

This is the kind of thing I like to see. Where the real change is needed. People are getting too distracted by statues and tv shows. 

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Now you're just being silly Dem. Context matters.

No im not. It will offend someone eventually. Whats silly is banning things like inbetweeners episodes and faulty towers. 

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Source?

Just type 'Tommy Robinson' into twitter and scroll down on latest, A fair few vids up. 

One looks like they've broke the nose of a photographer too.

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

No im not. It will offend someone eventually. Whats silly is banning things like inbetweeners episodes and faulty towers. 

Fawlty Towers has been put back on UKTV with a language warning this morning. 

• Thanks 1

This took 3 seconds to find on twitter for those asking for source, this was earlier. words removed gonna word removed. 
I don’t follow this guy just searched for the video  

Â