The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

It's Lene Lovich.

What begins with H ends in S and has the word oneybu in the middle?

:winkold:

Haven't forgotten. Wanted to photocopy the sleeve but my printer's playing up, hence the delay.

Yes, for anybody who wants to know, it was ""The Freeze" by Lene Lovich, from 1979. I quite like it in a spooky sort of way.

EDIT: And the second piece was "I'm Cramped" by The Cramps, 1980.

Haven't forgotten. Wanted to photocopy the sleeve but my printer's playing up, hence the delay.

Cheers me dear.

I've completed my classical comp for 2011 and nearly done my 'best of' for all genres.

I'll hang on sending them til the bus arrives.

:)

Not YouTube and not hilarious, but couldn't think where else to post it:

A drive around central Birmingham, early 1950s

I'm a bit late here, but lapal fan told me about this. I've spent a lot of time looking up and researching old Birmingham and getting depressed about the beautiful buildings we lost in the name of progress like Mason College, Snow Hill Station and going further back, King Eds on New Street

I've been hoping a video of pre-60s Brum would emerge from somewhere, thank you mjmooney, you've made my night

**** H.M.S.Ocean

**** the crew, I wish Somali pirates had rolled a critical strike and drowned your unimaginative borg collective hive mind while you were at sea.

**** your stupid Mariah Carey cover version

**** the peon masses for being so overwhelemed by its existence because you lack enough imagination to realize you are mind controled and enslaved, bought and paid for by your handlers.

I am setting up a business selling my own turds on this basis, this is where we are at as a nation.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :P

Â