The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

mate just sent me this on facebook, makes britain's got talent seem rather tame!

maniacs!

Bloody Nutters!! But whats up with me!! They are sledgehammering each other with nails, blades etc and my Health and Safety head is thinking " Do they realise that the Mercury in the Phosphor Powder from 1 single Fluorescent Tube is enough to pollute 30,000 Litres of Water beyond the safe drinking level in the UK and they and everyone there is breathing it in!" :lol:

Not YouTube and not hilarious, but couldn't think where else to post it:

A drive around central Birmingham, early 1950s

Fantastic. Thanks for posting that Mike.

I always thought Birmingham had so many ugly buildings because it had been bombed to shit by the Germans but I don't think I saw a single ugly building in the whole clip. Birmingham used to be a really attractive looking city. The price of progress, eh?

Thanks to the editing choices and music selection that video is one of the most terrifying and creepy videos I have ever seen

Im crying with laughter as its perfect for Birmingham, its like the worlds worst/ most disappointing drug trip. God I love Birmingham

Thanks to the editing choices and music selection that video is one of the most terrifying and creepy videos I have ever seen

Im crying with laughter as its perfect for Birmingham, its like the worlds worst/ most disappointing drug trip. God I love Birmingham

Must admit I hadn't listened to it with the sound on. So I just did. WHAT. THE. ****. WAS. THAT????

I have to say that I turned the sound up and feel the same! WTF!

Thing is, being an old codger I can actually remember Brum when it was pretty much like that. It would have been late 50s rather than early 50s, but I can remember as a small kid being dragged round town by my mom, and it was exactly as per that video.

So I guess I have a somewhat different reaction to it from most of you. Not thinking that it was better or worse or anything, just a strange timewarp sensation.

Can't decide whether I like the creepy music or not - it's certainly memorable! Anybody know what it is?

Â